Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The very text I have been waiting for just arrived. Just 7 more days.🥳

View attachment 820094
Similar here; 2pm (on 29th) but without the late night hint. It advises the Handover will be "low touch" so use the tutorial link (cos we have no time to teach you).

I'm getting warm vibes about the great condition this quarters cars are reported to arrive in. Lots of happy customers praising build the quality in the USA also. What's not to be happy about. 6 sleeps for me 7 for you:)

Similar here; 2pm (on 29th) but without the late night hint. It advises the Handover will be "low touch" so use the tutorial link (cos we have no time to teach you).

I'm getting warm vibes about the great condition this quarters cars are reported to arrive in. Lots of happy customers praising build the quality in the USA also. What's not to be happy about. 6 sleeps for me 7 for you:)
As a Q1 recipient the overwhelming view was positive as regards quality and overall experience. GIven the Tesla staff are handling large numbers of deliveries over a short period, the handover may not be as "personal" as some would like (I had no problem with it) but the cars and quality is great. Glad to hear that those now receiving their cars are having similar positive experiences which is the norm and what everyone should expect..

Advice to all is try not to worry about things that have not happened and get excited about delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingpopsy

Obviously we're getting ours from Morning Peace. A different ship too the others. I just hope it's from the same batch in the factory and include all the same goodies and the same quality cars 🤞I can't remember how long after RCC Europe it left? Not long I don't think.

Reactions: Wattsisname
Obviously we're getting ours from Morning Peace. A different ship too the others. I just hope it's from the same batch in the factory and include all the same goodies and the same quality cars 🤞I can't remember how long after RCC Europe it left? Not long I don't think.
Try not to stress..quality comes from the factory and has little to do with what ship your car is on. I don't understand why people are obsessing about quality when all indicators point to the opposite 🤔

Try not to stress..quality comes from the factory and has little to do with what ship your car is on. I don't understand why people are obsessing about quality when all indicators point to the opposite 🤔
Not stressing. Always concerned about the quality of every new car I've purchased. But unlike some car manufacturers, they do have a bit of history. Thanks for the input anyway 🙄

Reactions: busterboy
Most definately mate, must be past his bedtime. ;)
This will be my first ev. Of course I have some apprehension, some unanswered questions that only taking delivery and driving the car will put to bed. I've watched enough videos on YouTube to understand the brand has had some build issues. Sounds like the ones coming through are pretty solid though.

This will be my first ev. Of course I have some apprehension, some unanswered questions that only taking delivery and driving the car will put to bed. I've watched enough videos on YouTube to understand the brand has had some build issues. Sounds like the ones coming through are pretty solid though.
Well if I can pass on my knowledge and findings I can assure you will love the Tesla, I have had enough time now with my current 2018 Model S to know buying a second Tesla is as much cost saving (once you have purchased the car) then the absolute pleasure of driving the thing.

The sheer delight / thrill of driving these cars is second to none.

My only advise is plan for longer runs and let the car tell you when and where you need to charge, that way there's no anxiety or stress reaching your destinations. My usual stop at Rugby Services at 2.00am in the morning, Place to myself again.😂

Rugby1.JPG

Well if I can pass on my knowledge and findings I can assure you will love the Tesla, I have had enough time now with my current 2018 Model S to know buying a second Tesla is as much cost saving (once you have purchased the car) then the absolute pleasure of driving the thing.

The sheer delight / thrill of driving these cars is second to none.

My only advise is plan for longer runs and let the car tell you when and where you need to charge, that way there's no anxiety or stress reaching your destinations. My usual stop at Rugby Services at 2.00am in the morning, Place to myself again.😂

View attachment 820276
Ooooh. What a beauty!

• Love
Reactions: busterboy
No! Did you not hear that our cars are pre lockdown and been enjoying their suspended animation by the seaside just like my granny in a deck chair. So, don't you go expecting fancy parcel shelves......

Now then..... before I am jumped upon by a self styed therapist....all the above is my first joke of the day.
Our cars will be pristine and parcel shelf replete.

If not, Elon will, in his Prime, have have Jeff deliver them ( later but within-spec).

Q. What is in that parcel from Amazon?
A. A parcel shelf.
Q. I don't care where you put it, what's in it?
A. Officer, let me explain......
SWMBO says" Another fine mess you got us in Olly"