Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For people moaning about RWD my LR just got a new EDD from september - nov down to Nov - January. I am hoping that isn't correct or come September time I will start to become very irritated with Tesla. MY are being thrown out for people who ordered in May.
MY's are not thrown out for people who ordered in May. That was a couple of lease company orders that would have ordered in bulk in Q1 and the lease companies customer were handed one from the lease companies stock, it's nothing to do with Tesla.

MY orders with Tesla have been fulfilled up to about mid to end of March reservations.

Reactions: Toblerone
MY's are not thrown out for people who ordered in May. That was a couple of lease company orders that would have ordered in bulk in Q1 and the lease companies customer were handed one from the lease companies stock, it's nothing to do with Tesla.

MY orders with Tesla have been fulfilled up to about mid to end of March reservations.

Know any lease companies with MY or M3 with stock coming soon?

Not totally true. I ordered a MY with Tesla in March, cash purchase, and have just had my EDD moved back yet again :(

Not totally true. I ordered a MY with Tesla in March, cash purchase, and have just had my EDD moved back yet again :(

If you reread what I wrote, you will see what I said is true, even by your order date.

"MY orders with Tesla have been fulfilled up to about mid to end of March reservations." You're 21st, you're beyond mid March and full within the mix of mid to end of March orders that are still waiting.

Reactions: Toblerone
Ah OK - thanks. So after looking at Auto Trader I can see that all MYs seem to come with tinted glass. Interesting that M3 doesn't.

Does anyone that knows about tinted glass have any idea what the tint percent is from factory on the MY?
From the US Forum

“From what I have read throughout my research for getting tint added:

- Windshield and Front Side Windows are not tinted
- Roof is 5% VLT with UV/IR protection
- Rear Side Windows and Rear Hatch are 25% VLT but no UV/IR protection”

If you reread what I wrote, you will see what I said is true, even by your order date.

"MY orders with Tesla have been fulfilled up to about mid to end of March reservations." You're 21st, you're beyond mid March and full within the mix of mid to end of March orders that are still waiting.
Unfortunately I‘m definitely a Feb order still waiting, resignation to a distant VIN my only solace……..

Nope, cash, no PX or loan. No changes, went onto “The List” early for a cancellation etc but no joy. Only the joy of EDD surfing the months.
I am also a Feb order and still waiting
I feel for you both. The majority in here were matched up to mid March. Hopefully you will be first in the next batch.

I had a quick count up on the excellent Frizzy Tesla Database for MY orders. Obviously not everyone who has ordered a car will be on there but a good snapshot of whats going on. Apologies if i've miss countedo_O

Collected; order month and number of cars, January 1, February 4, March 15.
Waiting; order month and number of cars, January 0, February 4, March 24.

Reactions: Frizzy and Darreno