Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you paying cash, have you had any issues with setting up Tesla as a payee with online banking? I keep getting a 'can't verify payee' message after entering Tesla's account number, name and sort code on my banking app.
I had this. Last night I trialled it with a £2 payment and details provided by Tesla via the Tesla account. Bit nervous, but went through fine and payment now shows on Tesla account. Just need to pay the hefty bit now

I had this. Last night I trialled it with a £2 payment and details provided by Tesla via the Tesla account. Bit nervous, but went through fine and payment now shows on Tesla account. Just need to pay the hefty bit now
Pasting an old message
I know this gets mentioned a lot but thought I would put it in one post.

Paying Balance to Tesla.

Prior to getting your car you will receive a message saying you need to pay your balance.

Go to your account via a browser and you will see the balance owing.

Tesla's bank does not allow account confirmation / check so your bank will return the message to say cannot be confirmed.

1) With all transfers use your RN number as the reference. No need for anything else

2) Make a small transfer say £500 to the Tesla account. It will take up to 2 hours to show.

3) Depending on your bank you may be restricted in the daily amount you can transfer. With my bank it was £50k per day. So I made a larger transfer.

4) Check to see if that amount clears and then make the final transfer.

5) This should show a balance of £0 in your account.

Make sure you don't make any mistakes in their account number and your RN number.

Pasting an old message
I know this gets mentioned a lot but thought I would put it in one post.

Paying Balance to Tesla.

Prior to getting your car you will receive a message saying you need to pay your balance.

Go to your account via a browser and you will see the balance owing.

Tesla's bank does not allow account confirmation / check so your bank will return the message to say cannot be confirmed.

1) With all transfers use your RN number as the reference. No need for anything else

2) Make a small transfer say £500 to the Tesla account. It will take up to 2 hours to show.

3) Depending on your bank you may be restricted in the daily amount you can transfer. With my bank it was £50k per day. So I made a larger transfer.

4) Check to see if that amount clears and then make the final transfer.

5) This should show a balance of £0 in your account.

Make sure you don't make any mistakes in their account number and your RN number.
Thanks for the reference did you put RN at the start or the number?

So are all VIN's of this quarter assigned or is there a little hope left for my 13 May order?
One more boat! One more boat! One more boat! Unless your order is a M3 then you have little to no chance 🤣 if there’s one more boat of UK bound Ys then you may be lucky. Just need to cross them fingers and toes.

Edit: if there’s two more boats and nobody ordered in June then I shall be happy. But I shall also go out and buy a lottery ticket, and go flying pig spotting.

Reactions: Toblerone
One more boat! One more boat! One more boat! Unless your order is a M3 then you have little to no chance 🤣 if there’s one more boat of UK bound Ys then you may be lucky. Just need to cross them fingers and toes.

Edit: if there’s two more boats and nobody ordered in June then I shall be happy. But I shall also go out and buy a lottery ticket, and go flying pig spotting.

Definitely lots of hopium needed for the July orders but I can see the early to mid June orders being fulfilled by Glovis Sun. Maybe even a cancellation from GLOVIS Sunrise

Definitely lots of hopium needed for the July orders but I can see the early to mid June orders being fulfilled by Glovis Sun. Maybe even a cancellation from GLOVIS Sunrise
Infinite hopium. I’m not getting a car - want to know why? My Zappi is being installed at the end of September.

That means if I get a Q4 car then it’ll be so rubbish I’ll have to reject it, and then China will attack Taiwan, delaying things, and then I’ll have an unexpected turn for the worse with this looming recession and will have to continually push back my order 👌🏻

How’s that for offsetting some hopium? 😆

• Funny
Reactions: Human_ and ROTA