Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a date range then you should have been assigned a VIN
I have a date range but no VIN.

Looked up Source Code and searched for “LRW”, got nothing.

Attachments

• EE366952-6D60-431C-9DA3-170E7B46AD2F.jpeg
    EE366952-6D60-431C-9DA3-170E7B46AD2F.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 85
RWD or LR? Basic spec or extra options? All makes a difference to delivery times. If you're RWD then you may be one of the earliest to have a car assigned for Q1.
RWD, White, 18’ Aeros, black int and Enhanced Autopilot…

I did order back in Oct 2021, put it on hold and reaumed the order in Jan 2022.

I hope now that they’ve assigned a date range, they don’t take it back and change it to a month

RWD, White, 18’ Aeros, black int and Enhanced Autopilot…

I did order back in Oct 2021, put it on hold and reaumed the order in Jan 2022.

I hope now that they’ve assigned a date range, they don’t take it back and change it to a month
It may be either your original order date or the EAP that is pushing you toward an earlier assignment. Most RWD/PWM/18 variants ordered around November/December are having to wait until May. You may have just got in before things went crazy and demand started exceeding supply ability. Good luck!

Reactions: Rizzy
It may be either your original order date or the EAP that is pushing you toward an earlier assignment. Most RWD/PWM/18 variants ordered around November/December are having to wait until May. You may have just got in before things went crazy and demand started exceeding supply ability. Good luck!
Think it could be the EAP, as I was originally assigned a VIN in November 2021 (a month after my order) and then I had to put it on hold. Didn’t know EAP can help push assignment of VIN for folks.

It’s only been in the last week when this range started to appear. Fingers crossed as I’m really looking forward to March now. Thx

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I ordered my M3 SR+ MSM 18" on November 2nd, 2021. Paused the order till 9th of January, then I finished the remaining steps on the 10th.

On the 28th I got the "Est. delivery date: February 2022" and then a week after I got the estimated date of 17 February - 3 March (25 February on Final Invoice). I consider myself fortunate since I paused my order for a full 2 months. I wouldn't be shocked if it changed to March, though.

Reactions: Rizzy
I ordered my M3 SR+ MSM 18" on November 2nd, 2021. Paused the order till 9th of January, then I finished the remaining steps on the 10th.

On the 28th I got the "Est. delivery date: February 2022" and then a week after I got the estimated date of 17 February - 3 March (25 February on Final Invoice). I consider myself fortunate since I paused my order for a full 2 months. I wouldn't be shocked if it changed to March, though.
Nice! This gives me hope then!

Means hopefully I should also have a Final Invoice date between 3 - 17 March, like yours. Mine is a M3 18” EAP SR+ (now changed to just M3 which they asked me accept the “hardware changes” for).

Think JMHumph is spot on, about just missing the chaos and being very lucky and hopefully with EAP.

Reactions: jmhumphreys

I think if you get your final invoice date, it’s there or there abouts

M3 - back in October 2021.
Had put it on hold in November ‘21 and then released hold in January ‘22.
My order history (M3 LR) is similar in that I ordered it in October and had it on hold until 1st Feb. Nothing shows in my account , no est delivery date, no VIN. I had it on hold because I want a 22 plate. I presume ?? the sequence of events are . . . . , 1. Receive est delivery date. 2. Receive VIN. 3. Request for payment / make payment.. 4. Receive Reg Number. 5. Receive delivery date and location. is that the correct sequence of events?

My order history (M3 LR) is similar in that I ordered it in October and had it on hold until 1st Feb. Nothing shows in my account , no est delivery date, no VIN. I had it on hold because I want a 22 plate. I presume ?? the sequence of events are . . . . , 1. Receive est delivery date. 2. Receive VIN. 3. Request for payment / make payment.. 4. Receive Reg Number. 5. Receive delivery date and location. is that the correct sequence of events?
not quite, 4 & 5 are the wrong way around. First you will get a message with an estimated delivery date - this will also show in your account. Later you will get a text asking you to confirm a specific date, you then need to complete any steps required as per your account (finance agreement, deposit etc) about a week before the delivery date you will get a text notification of your reg number so you can arrange insurance - the VIN might show up in your account at any time between being assigned a date and getting hte reg number