Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That difference between the faster 2021 RWD vs the slower 2022 RWD seems very apparent in this comparison. I do still prefer the longer range.
5.8 is still very fast and the 0-40 will pretty much be the same. For me coming from ICE cara with 6.5-7 sec 0-60, i am happy with the lfp performance and the long range is also welcomed

Wow! You will be doing well if they manage that EDD window. Most people ordering that combo are having to wait until May (if the Tesla website is to be believed)! Would be interested to hear more. I upgraded the wheels to 19" on my RWD/White/Black in order to get a Feb/March delivery window, so not sure how these allocations are now working.
I ordered a bog standard white/black/18" Aero wheels on 15 January and have already been assigned an Estimated Delivery: March 07 - March 21 which seems incredible! There is also a VIN number when I check the page source - is this too good to be true?

D82CFEF3-2FD5-4B3F-BFDA-B7052BC431DD.png

I think I’m ready. Just need a car now.

ok so deliveries start today. For those picking up in the next few days, could you post in the morning what you’re getting that day, and the spec you’re hoping for (eg ryzen, battery, cuddly toy), and then post again once you’re safely back home and checked over and how your day was?

I’m sure for most of us it’ll be smooth but there will inevitably be the odd story about the number plate being different, or the headlining being pink.

I tried to have no charging apps -superchargers and contactless supporting chargers only.
I'm coming from another EV, so already have the full smorgasbord of charging apps on my phone so may as well keep them. I do hope very much to never use any of them again though, now I'm about to have a Tesla. With overnight charging at home, and the available range of the Model 3 Long Range I can't imagine a scenario where I'll have to use a non-Tesla rapid charger again. But I guess you never know!

Reactions: jmhumphreys