Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really thought that getting a vin would stop me from checking my account every couple of hours, now I'm constantly checking for a delivery date!

If I contact Tesla with the vin would they be able to give me an estimate?
No unfortunately they wont, there is no need to continuously check your account either because you'll get a text when they assign a date and your account gets updated at the same time

Reactions: Bovakinn
RWD M3/white/18inch aeros/Black interior - VIN received after ordering 2/11/2021. Delivery date mid March. 👍 VIN has S in there so looks like hairpin motor. Had to agree to heated rear seats and steering wheel and 5.8 0-60.
Fantastic! I am still holding my breath for my EDD to come through. Not sure if using a LeaseCo might be slowing it down. I was told that it should'nt but hey ho, nothing yet :confused:

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
c6748a3e306fc7b3807ef09e97d6fe8e.gif

Delighted to see that I can now expect delivery in Belfast at some date between 7th and 20th March. I have held back a day from my Annual Leave to travel up to Belfast using my new free bus pass to collect My new base Model 3
Congratulations! When did you order and what spec have you ordered for your RWD? White/Black/18? Just trying to work out where in the 'queue' I might be :)

ok so deliveries start today. For those picking up in the next few days, could you post in the morning what you’re getting that day, and the spec you’re hoping for (eg ryzen, battery, cuddly toy), and then post again once you’re safely back home and checked over and how your day was?

I’m sure for most of us it’ll be smooth but there will inevitably be the odd story about the number plate being different, or the headlining being pink.
I'm very hopeful that the 'LS01' code in my source code is indeed the distinguisher for new MCU3 / Ryzen hardware. But here's to hoping...
Good luck to everyone picking today! Look forward to some photos and summary of experience.

I'm aiming to share some photos of spec (rear glass, battery, cpu)

Reactions: Petetheroadie
I really thought that getting a vin would stop me from checking my account every couple of hours, now I'm constantly checking for a delivery date!

If I contact Tesla with the vin would they be able to give me an estimate?
I contacted them asking about a delivery date since I got the VIN in source code and they said.

“When the details on VIN and delivery date are confirmed we will reach out to you directly to confirm for you - this should be within the next number of weeks.

There is a VIN currently reserved for your order, however these VINs are not yet confirmed until you receive direct confirmation from us that they are. Sometimes they can change for various reasons.

Once you have received confirmation from Tesla that a VIN has been assigned to your order, then you will know its set in stone.”

Reactions: Bovakinn
Chauffeur arrives in an hour! 😆

Just to let anyone know about the Go Zero chauffeur, even though the confirmation email states 1 passenger, you may still bring along more with you - just email [email protected] and let them know how many, then they can update it for you.

I thought this gif just perfectly captures how I'm feeling - I can't be the only one...

tom-and-jerry-tom-the-cat.gif

Attachments

• tom-and-jerry-tom-the-cat.gif
    tom-and-jerry-tom-the-cat.gif
    4 MB · Views: 36
Ordered 12 Dec Black/18 coming from a much loved E-Golf
Lease or private purchase? I think this is possibly making a difference to where you get put in the queue. Speaking to Tesla this morning on Chat and they weren't able to tell me much about the allocations process as they don't have visibility of that section of the system other than it is based on order date, check-out completion (whatever that means) and spec.