Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
asked about the option to move collection. Got this response

Sadly, our Thorpe Park delivery hub has now ceased operations as the park prepares to re-open - I have checked your postcode, and can confirm that the closest pick-up location to your place is indeed London Brent Cross

makes sense as the park likely re-opens in March, but I did have my original estimated march delivery set for Thorpe park. Any others have that location or are ‘london’ all going to be Brent Cross? Seems quite a gap in the south east if you can’t easily get to north London. Not the end of the world

do we have anyone (anywhere in the world) that has received the ryzen chip to compare vs the old Atom?

There are several videos on Youtube that compare them side by side for same functions including games and netflix and in all cases Ryzen is between 17-22sec faster but then no way to validate. I am personally a mainstream Intel person and when I ordered my replace M3 in the States I asked to configure vehicle with intel they said at this moment in time they don't have that option as intel chips are in short supply hence I received my vehicle the following day with Ryzen but they did say that in the future when the intel chip set becomes available they may make it an option if no shortage of either chipsets. I didn't feel a difference in loading times maps or netflix of the Ryzen to my M3 in UK with the intel but then Im not a big user of either app. I use Waze on the iPhone. Spotify was the same too

Last edited:
have you tried [email protected] ? Thats who I used for settlement figures so I at least know its an active account
Try ‭01628 244000‬ during office hours, they're in the menus.

10-5 weekdays and 11-4 on Saturdays I think.
Thanks both. I’ve sent an email to that address and I’ve now had an auto acknowledgment. I’ll also follow up with a call to that number on Monday.

Reactions: Mrklaw
Finally was assigned a Vin after ordering an M3 last August. Politely told them no thanks now and any chance of my deposit back having to wait 6 months instead of 6 weeks. No joy, not like their short a few bucks. Deffo won't be a future customer either 😂

Finally was assigned a Vin after ordering an M3 last August. Politely told them no thanks now and any chance of my deposit back having to wait 6 months instead of 6 weeks. No joy, not like their short a few bucks. Deffo won't be a future customer either 😂
Might I ask had you been allocated cars during this time and declined/deferred if so how many times or have they made you wait 6 moths without an allocation?

Funny thing is not even sure if I was assigned a VIN got the following

"I just wanted to reach out to you as we are expecting to assign a VIN to your order for a February/March collection as an estimate."

After I replied went to my account and my RN was wiped.

Looks like wouldn't even commit on Feb/March 🤔

Anyways delighted with my Ioniq 5 and experiencing something I didn't get in 6 months ..... Customer Service 🥳

This might be a stupid question, but is there any frequency with which inventory is updated? Hourly, Daily, Weekly? Otherwise, I'm going to have to keep hitting that refresh button, which is definitely going to drive my wife up the wall 🙃
You can sign up to push notifications via telegram on the tesla-info page - its the unofficial site that I have used to get alerts and pounce real quick.

Would anyone here know of a better way to reach Tesla Financial Services than [email protected]? I'm trying to increase my deposit and reduce the term of the loan but with a collection date of 11th Feb, I'm not sure if they will get back in time.

TIA!
Get in touch with the Tesla chat when it pops up (while browsing the inventory page) and ask them to reset your payment method page. But this may affect your credit history if it means doing a second search.

I have swapped from Tesla finance to Cash and back to Tesla finance after swapping for a few inventory models (they hate me!).

Reactions: kshar
Respectfully, I have walked from Hendon Tube to Brent Cross shopping centre dozens of times, its was my normal short walk exercise routine and it is literally 5min but 15 and 5 make little difference they are both short. It is simpler than Brent Cross Tube Station which requires cross the Hendon Way flyover underpass which isn't terribly a safe passing area. My humble opinion of course
I mean there is a difference there... 5 and 15... Shall we settle for a 10 min walk? 😄
Hendon definitely better than Brent Cross Tube Station.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 21.23.25.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 21.23.25.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • Funny
Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
Get in touch with the Tesla chat when it pops up (while browsing the inventory page) and ask them to reset your payment method page. But this may affect your credit history if it means doing a second search.

I have swapped from Tesla finance to Cash and back to Tesla finance after swapping for a few inventory models (they hate me!).
I just might do that if getting through to them is too much of a hassle. I was wondering if I can place a new order and ask them to switch assigned vehicle to that new order but this seems easier.

Reactions: BatteryJuice