Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really odd how everyone is getting told different information. Mine isn't through Tesla directly but through a Lease company. All my finance documents have been signed and they say the 'supplier', which is Tesla, have told them the vehicle is due in on Monday 28th February. I ordered in the first/2nd week of December.

That's a Model 3 RWD, White, Black Interior, 18'' wheels. I just wonder whether 28th February may come and go and I actually won't have the car. Just have doubts.
I can understand you have doubts, what with so much contradictory info being given. Since my first post earlier today I've also noticed my account and app are now giving ED of February. I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've shown that. Is today the first time that bog-standard RWDs (white, black interior, 18"wheels) have got delivery dates stated?

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
I can understand you have doubts, what with so much contradictory info being given. Since my first post earlier today I've also noticed my account and app are now giving ED of February. I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've shown that. Is today the first time that bog-standard RWDs (white, black interior, 18"wheels) have got delivery dates stated?
I’ll be interested to know if the dates come true. I’ve ordered the exact same on 2nd November. Only got an RN. Heard ZERO from LEX. I‘d love Feb or March delivery….

Evening everyone. I’ve currently got a M3 LR in blue with 19” alloys scheduled for delivery in early March. Is there anyone with a mid Feb delivery looking to swap for a later plate? I need the car early or I’ll have to cancel my order due to my circumstances.

Just noticed my order now shows an estimated delivery date of February. I ordered a White "Model 3"/RWD with White interior in November. Back then it said a March estimated date for delivery, which is why I went ahead with the order, so I could get the 22 plate and sort out my finances in time.

Unfortunately February is a little too early for me, so I hope I can pick it up in March, even 1st of March would be fine! Will have a chat with them soon to see if they will accommodate this.

Starting to feel very real now and not just some crazy dream! 😲

Can anyone help me out as I’m concerned that my delivery in a few weeks of a M3 LR won’t have the new chip and larger battery.

When I log into the app it says model 3 2021 with my RN number next to it. I rang Tesla on Sunday as I only noticed it that day and they said said the car would have the newer battery and chip but i just wanted some reassurance. 🤦

Can anyone help me out as I’m concerned that my delivery in a few weeks of a M3 LR won’t have the new chip and larger battery.

When I log into the app it says model 3 2021 with my RN number next to it. I rang Tesla on Sunday as I only noticed it that day and they said said the car would have the newer battery and chip but i just wanted some reassurance. 🤦
The model year on the Tesla account dashboard only updates once a VIN is assigned - at least in my case and for a few other people. It makes sense though, as they can only confirm for sure once a vehicle is matched to your order. I assume it defaults to the year you placed your order.

It will likely (but not guaranteed) have the newer battery as the last batch of vehicles delivered to the UK in Dec had them.

Let the poor guy live out his dream of a make-believe insurance quotation and Tezla collection...

Would love to be proven wrong! Why don't you yessuz, stream your collection live holding a copy of your insurance quote!
@CL65 you mad bro :D

I ALREADY paid for the insurance and got my policy on my desk, right in front of me
dunno what's wrong with you.

Here's quote BEFORE it was reduced while on the phone with sales agent, which resulted in ~560. I do not know the reasons why it went down, because all changed was my no claims reduced to 5 and added legal protection. Or should I attach card receipt?
And my insurance is not the lowest here...

Clipboard01.jpg

P.S. probably no stream as I will be with my wife and she's not that keen to be on vids.

Last edited:
The height of the suspension (is it the same as previous performance or the SR+/LR) and the rear double glazing are the only unknowns that I'm struggling to find definitive answers for. So if you could confirm those, that would help me sleep a little easier the night before.
Height of suspension - cannot comment, as mine is LR, not Performance. AFAIK only performance has lowered suspension?
I am thrilled regarding rear windows as well, as that is more or less unknown.

So my report (with pics) will be regarding:
- Chip
- Glazing
- Wipers heating (if any)

and I will attach pics if will have a chance to do it there, otherwise when back home

Last edited:
Just noticed my order now shows an estimated delivery date of February. I ordered a White "Model 3"/RWD with White interior in November. Back then it said a March estimated date for delivery, which is why I went ahead with the order, so I could get the 22 plate and sort out my finances in time.

Unfortunately February is a little too early for me, so I hope I can pick it up in March, even 1st of March would be fine! Will have a chat with them soon to see if they will accommodate this.

Starting to feel very real now and not just some crazy dream! 😲
I had the exact same situation as you. Contact your local Tesla dealer. They can place the order on hold for you so you can get a later allocation.