Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today and spent about an hour checking everything. Honestly can’t find anything which is a first for me 🙂

Also Ryzen confirmed!

EA3F4409-9543-4A1F-A364-6DEE9C3C5A3A.jpeg

Really??? I would question that given that all vehicles are essentially purchased direct from Tesla at the same price. The more people involved in the chain, the greater the cost (that get's passed to the end customer eventually). As an example, although Vanarama seemed to be offering great incentives (free wall charger), they are only an extra shop window and arrange purchasing through one of the big LeaseCo's (including ALD, Lex and Lloyds) - they will pass the cost for that charger on to you somehow. I did much research and could not find anything that actually beat Tesla/ALD once you take gimmicks, freebies and other rubbish into account. Also, some brokers/LeaseCo's cannot offer you the full flexibility on options. They only deal with the basic models (e.g. no wheel upgrades) because they are just bulk buying and keeping it simple. Maybe I'm wrong, but that was what I found in October/November last year when I ordered and was definitely confirmed when talking at length with my TA after I placed my order.

It’s quite easy to find a lease deal to beat Tesla, I’m saving £40pm on a RWD going through Zen, in fact every other leaseco looking at comparison sites is cheaper than teslas PCH

• Informative
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Available inventory is gone as well from uk sites. If you have not been allocated vin yet. I would recommend you calling tesla and checking your delivery dates. Don’t trust the orders age EDD. They have silently changed the delivery dates
I don't think you are helping with this constant negative post causing people to panic. You got told something by an advisor, doesn't mean everyone will share the same situation.
You ordered a white RWD tesla; as we know white has always had a later delivery compare to other colours.
I will advise that people stick to their EDD and avoid being unnecessary worried. Different advisors say different things and only time will tell. Tesla"s next delivery batch should be in March and after that maybe August/November depending on colours and specifications.

Reactions: QuanTim
My Lease Company still are saying my car is due in with Tesla on 28/02/22. I ordered M3 RWD, White, Black Interior, 18''. Still get a feeling I won't get it that quick. Haven't had anything other than RN number from Tesla. I ordered on 9/12/21.
Probably worth a quick call to Tesla to check that they have everything they need from the lease company and that your account is in order. A car with identical spec is currently available on the inventory page.

found it, it's in the audio settings where you can choose the sources displayed.
more notes: Heating steering wheel takes about 3 seconds to warm up, the seats not much longer, the car has the "heated wipers". Navigate on auto piliot is creepy as sin. Sound system immersive sound is fantastic and the fart feature in the toy box.... that just justifies the price!
I can't stop grinning.

you can also long press and put spotify on the bottom quick launch bar if you want

• Informative
Reactions: fantasmagorica