Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F890FF00-4501-497C-BCBC-02477782F51C.jpeg

😳😵‍💫

Pity me...

I got an email from Tesla today saying that I need to complete the acceptance of my trade-in offer so they can assign me a vehicle.

The only thing outstanding is the settlement letter from Tesla Finance for my current car, which Tesla Finance say they will give me.... when I have a delivery date. This forum needs a face-palm emoji.

Ordered a model 3 this week via personal contract hire (not through tesla)and was advised estimate March/April delivery. received Reference number this morning via text. Can see when I check this evening delivery has jumped to august. Hoping I managed to get in before that. Fingers crossed for everyone here 👍

I’m in same position, I need the car by July at latest due to current lease ending. It said May when I ordered, now says November on new orders.

You can call up Tesla if your leaseco has given you Order number, mine has haven’t contacted Tesla yet, but have had a confirmation text from them

I had to call. But since morning i have now talked to two advisors and they have confirmed that the delivery is going to be march as the order was confirmed in January. Thank God for that haha. I dont think i had it in me to wait anymore. The dates are pushed back a little but by like a week or two. I wonder why they said may to me in the morning ans now its back to march. Strange. 🤔
I guess I'll only trust what I see in writing on the app/site then :)

Reactions: Cooksmaster1
White M3 LR in inventory as of 2 mins ago…..

Sign up to this unofficial Tesla inventory alerts Telegram channel for push updates. Most times when I was looking I would get the alert way before you could even search for it on the inventory.

Edit: click the car image to take you to Teslas page, if it’s available it’ll allow you to pay, if it’s sold, it’ll redirect to inventory search page.

Last edited:
Anyone else without EDD and VIN? Ordered in mid of November 2021. Some ppl who ordered later than me got EDD and VIN. Do I get the car on Q1 delivery?
Yes, same position as you - ordered 9th Nov and not heard anything on delivery. I wonder if people who ordered Enhanced Autopilot or FSD are getting priority ahead of those that didn’t, like me. More profit for Tesla…

Do we think there is a large refresh, facelift coming.l due to new delivery timelines.

Mine is still showing march..but no txt on delivery date.

more likely they have to figure out wtf for 2022. Giga shanghai is expanding I think, Giga Berlin is coming online but is later than planned; Giga Texas maybe? US cars are already 6 month wait times so its not unusual for us to get longer lead times too. Tesla have to balance global increases in demand with what limited production capacity they have. And at the same time they're trying to avoid quarterly pushes and smooth things out if possible.

Just read on reddit that apparntly in the US if youre east coast you get tesla deliveries the first month in a quarter - so they still have the quarter 'bulge' and distribution is rationed, so this seems a global issue for them