Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have any of the old games in the arcade - tempest etc. Although it updated to v11 quickly, it is now downloading a ‘game update’ so maybe that will bring them back.

Not that I’ve ever played any of them in the car and don’t see the point, but its the principle :p

BTW those that have got their cars already, what screen protector did you go for (if any). The Spigen ones are popular but, if anyone is using the matte one, what do you think? Does it pixelate / fuzz too much for your shiny new car?
I went for the Spigen one as had the same on my last M3. Easy to apply and are invisible once on. I went for the clear one as opposed to the matte one.

I know this isn’t a review thread, so I’ll try to make this my last reaction post. But my tenuous link to it being on topic is that lots of new owners collecting their cars at the moment may be tempted by EAP or, if they have the Long Range, Acceleration Boost.

You’ve heard my impression of EAP (not a fan!) Well, having decided to get a refund on EAP I thought I’d spend some of it on Acceleration Boost. And… wow!! My review of that is, don’t hesitate, just buy!! 😍 I didn’t know how noticeable a half second increase from 0-60 would be, but it really is! I just went for a spirited drive on one of my old motorcycling routes and had a smile on my face the whole way. Definitely will be keeping this upgrade, highly recommended! 👍

Weird they would have removed them from the packet with the extensions and then not fitted them but not a problem, just log a service request on the app and they will fit them for you.
I suspect they took mine for another car.

Attachments

• IMG_20220212_105949.jpg
    IMG_20220212_105949.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20220212_110049.jpg
    IMG_20220212_110049.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 61
Got my delivery text late last night for my inventory order made last week. I originally requested Brent Cross as that's closest to me. The car was listed as South Coast so I expected it to be in Southampton, but my collection is now in Bluewater. Not really a problem for me as my parents live close to there so I can go show off the car when I get it. Must be annoying for people who live further away when they chop & change locations!

Anywho... Booked in for Friday 25th so I can just take the day off & not bother going back to work!
@Kansalis i notice you had an ID3 - did you move it on via WBAC etc ?

It's looking like either CarWow or my local dealer (who desperately wants it back) is going to give me the best price at the moment, though I'm waiting for Tesla to respond with my trade-in valuation. I'm waiting until the last minute as I still need the car at the moment & prices seem to be quite fluid.
Arr ok - I’ve also got a ID3 1st edition so will be interested to know how you go. I’ve not traded it in for my M3 RWD - but I’ve leased - got RN and VIN - had an EDD mid-march.
If the prices keep rising i might cash it in :)

Anybody getting a lease through Zenith? I have an RN number, but Tesla say Zenith still have to approve before they can allocate a car, and Zenith say they have done everything? Thing is Tesla are saying I could have a car in march if Zenith hurry up, but Zenith are saying it will be June. I fear I may be losing out here due to someone's inefficiency