Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Rgascoigne71 Its a Lex Autolease driver log in page....on the front dashboard it has order history with any updates since they processed the order, though Lex cant give me any details I have to wait for Tesla to message direct etc. I don't get a VIN this way, nor does it show on the Tesla account until after delivery, just an EDD that moves sometimes!.

3/11 Ordered through Lex Autolease as a company car, M3 RWD white/black aero.
16/11 Confirmed Tesla text with RN
Lex portal showing EDD 20/2.
8/2 Text -your vehicle is on its way
Today - Text - your model 3 is due for delivery 12/3 = almost 4 months from confirmation to delivery

Shame i'm away that weekend so need them to reschedule delivery...anyone done that, can they move it to the next week easily?

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
@Rgascoigne71 Its a Lex Autolease driver log in page....on the front dashboard it has order history with any updates since they processed the order, though Lex cant give me any details I have to wait for Tesla to message direct etc. I don't get a VIN this way, nor does it show on the Tesla account until after delivery, just an EDD that moves sometimes!.

3/11 Ordered through Lex Autolease as a company car, M3 RWD white/black aero.
16/11 Confirmed Tesla text with RN
Lex portal showing EDD 20/2.
8/2 Text -your vehicle is on its way
Today - Text - your model 3 is due for delivery 12/3 = almost 4 months from confirmation to delivery

Shame i'm away that weekend so need them to reschedule delivery...anyone done that, can they move it to the next week easily?
I've gone through vanarama (LEXAUTOLEASE) but cannot login on lex.

They're having an event at the titanic in Liverpool next week and the sales rep from Chester got in touch today. I bent his ear and while he couldn't give me anymore than I currently know he was mega helpful.

Has anyone been able to arrange a pick-up by someone else when they’ve gone for a PCP?

Tesla are saying only cash or lease can be picked up by someone else.

My dad is going to be in France when his is delivered and they’re saying pick it up or wait until May!

View attachment 769797

It is happening for RWD orders (for details check my signature)!! :D
Btw, where exactly is this place?
It’s where the X is, opposite Mayflower Terminal. It’s around 18-22min walk from Southampton Central (the green line is the walking path I took).

You should receive a text(s) a couple of days before collection with postcode and other instructions.

Attachments

• 628CE7FE-8ECA-4BEA-B35D-F7D1CD4F8026.jpeg
    628CE7FE-8ECA-4BEA-B35D-F7D1CD4F8026.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Informative
Reactions: MoSkeeto
Well mark on chat just told me my lease car ordered 8th feb RWD white aero is due end of March!!

I was told May/June at order and I have an existing lease that can’t go back until June, what to do? Don’t want to miss out on Tesla
Swap with me 😀 I ordered imy RWD/White/Black Interior/19" wheels in November and paid £1500 extra for sport wheels to get it in February rather than wait until May (according to the website). Terminated my lease to end February and now it seems mine won't arrive before end of March. Its totally crazy. There seems no logic to the allocations whatsoever.

Fantastic! that via text @MoSkeeto ? or email ?
I received an email only and I was not given any options.

It’s where the X is, opposite Mayflower Terminal. It’s around 18-22min walk from Southampton Central (the green line is the walking path I took).

You should receive a text(s) a couple of days before collection with postcode and other instructions.
Thanks a lot for your info!!

I'm not falling for it....You are all wind-up merchants. For over 2 months now I have been trying to find the bubble and I look in every day with 3 different browsers.

Next you'll be telling us you got rear mudflaps and a parcel shelf with your model Y
Unbelievable...That little balloon has been available all evening. Managed a nice chat with Ben....Didn't really learn anything worthwhile, except the boat with my MY on it should arrive in 2 weeks time......Balloon's still there, so if I can't sleep I might give Ben another shout.

• Funny
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Unbelievable...That little balloon has been available all evening. Managed a nice chat with Ben....Didn't really learn anything worthwhile, except the boat with my MY on it should arrive in 2 weeks time......Balloon's still there, so if I can't sleep I might give Ben another shout.
Well Well....Perhaps my little chat with Ben wasn't just banter......I have just had my delivery date text; a day outside my original range, but the same date and times that appeared on the recent "schedule your delivery workaround" that I felt disinclined to trigger...in case it messd things up....Only problem now is....I think my 60 day trade-in valuation expires before my delivery date 16th March Manchester......Cheers Ben!