Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just chatted with Paige on chat, she told me I had a VIN, gave me my number plate (AF22 ***), and said delivery would likely be the last week of March! So excited now.

Note I have had no texts from Tesla beyond the initial RN number back on 28/Jan, so just because you haven't got a text yet keep fingers crossed and keep asking on chat! The spec I ordered was M3LR/black/black/aero through my work lease scheme that used ALD.
What is your pick up area?

Hi all. Fascinating discussions. I'm new on here ordered M3 RWD 11 Feb. Delivery was forecast Mar before test drive, May day of test drive, August two days later when I ordered, then it moved back to March (excitement), now it's early May to early Jun (sulking). Is this normal?

Reactions: platham
I had the same experience as many in here. Order Feb 11th, with promise of March delivery. Then that got moved to June, then back to March 21st - 31st then a couple of days ago to May-June. I managed by chance to get on the chat with Paige this morning who allocated me a car for 5-10 March, nearly passed out! App has asked for Bluetooth and VIN in source code!
So hang in there and try to speak to Telsa. I have emailed and spoke to them so maybe the persistent approach has worked!
My spec was M3 Rw grey with white int and Aeros.
Proper excited now!

Hi all. Fascinating discussions. I'm new on here ordered M3 RWD 11 Feb. Delivery was forecast Mar before test drive, May day of test drive, August two days later when I ordered, then it moved back to March (excitement), now it's early May to early Jun (sulking). Is this normal?
Try the chat and ask nicely. Worked for me! Or even call and wait in line. I got through by calling for a different number than the one I registered with. 😉

What is your pick up area?
No idea, it sounds like it will be delivered to me from the wording from the lease company. But happy to pick up from Southampton, I work about 5 mins from there. Here's a couple of photos from this afternoon, there are *a lot* of Teslas!
cars2.jpg
cars.jpg

You are damn right! - people here at this forum are great and very helpful, even though some people here collected/assigned to a car it's still a great thread to follow and give info to eachother. :)
Fantastic people on here. The information and details shared by all simply can’t be obtained from anywhere else. It’s fabulous - even post delivery i won’t to try and keep up to date and help (if i can).

Out of interest was it the 18inch wheels and white you went for? Just asking as ordered on 7th feb and not heard anything as yet. Got RN but that’s it.

Sorry friends. I have tried trimming my video from yesterday and reducing the file size, now TMC won't allow the file extension my app saves it with ☹️ so, here are some shots of my first supercharge at Hopwood Park on my way home. It was here that we decided Tesla was the future for us after arriving at a broken charger in the summer and then driving past this bank of (largely unused) SuCs 😃
Looks absolutely fantastic. 13.5 days and counting…. :)

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I'm gonna have to ween myself off. Can't just disappear 🤣 Besides, there are too many others still waiting to not keep checking in occasionally. This is a great community of friendly, helpful people. Its been a real encouragement and support. The last few weeks have been so intense waiting for the delivery that I haven't really looked at too many other threads. Perhaps now I can explore a bit. Any recommendations?
Glad you’re settling in with your new Tesla.
Signed my contract with ALD the other night.
Counting down the days to the 11th March.

I had the same experience as many in here. Order Feb 11th, with promise of March delivery. Then that got moved to June, then back to March 21st - 31st then a couple of days ago to May-June. I managed by chance to get on the chat with Paige this morning who allocated me a car for 5-10 March, nearly passed out! App has asked for Bluetooth and VIN in source code!
So hang in there and try to speak to Telsa. I have emailed and spoke to them so maybe the persistent approach has worked!
My spec was M3 Rw grey with white int and Aeros.
Proper excited now!
i think the white interior has brought your delivery forward. Congrats.

Update from me! - i was matched to a car on friday(yesterday) and i received a text from Tesla today that my vehicle is on the way and watch out for a text from tesla regarding delivery. - i am super super excited! - its my wifes birthday on the 15th of March, i hope it gets delivered that day so i can tell my wife its for her(she doesn't have a licence btw) and i especially got it delivered on her birthday :D