Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just go a text from Tesla to arrange delivery slot 😃😃😃 selected earliest time and date for pick-up. 29th March 10:30am. Now I can start countdown. 😃😃😃

Attachments

• EEBCA1D9-1331-4325-8767-164CE5DF00D5.jpeg
    EEBCA1D9-1331-4325-8767-164CE5DF00D5.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 86
Anybody picked there car up from
Bristol Delivery Hub
The Drove, Portbury
Bristol, England BS20 7XH
looks like a train into Bristol parkway and a taxi to the ports … does anyone know if this is signposted etc … looks like it’s in the middle of nowhere.

Anybody picked there car up from
Bristol Delivery Hub
The Drove, Portbury
Bristol, England BS20 7XH
looks like a train into Bristol parkway and a taxi to the ports … does anyone know if this is signposted etc … looks like it’s in the middle of nowhere.
Temple Meads station is slightly closer as an alternative but more risk of traffic in the city. Don't know if it's signposted but only a couple of turns from M5 junction 19/Gordano services so any taxi should be able to get there without a problem.

Reactions: znafgaz
Also just got my Delivery text 😃

RWD, white, white interior, with aeros. Ordered 10th Feb - was originally told August delivery.

Now a definite 26th March pickup from Newcastle. Woo!

Does anyone know when to expect an invoice and how early you can get the reg number? My finance company needs the reg number to release funds but I see some people reporting not getting the registration until the delivery day - hope not.

Reactions: JanF1
I've just had my text too!. Great. Except the choices I have (9th, 10th, 11th) are the same 3 days I'm on a golf trip. Aaarghh! What are the chances of that? Golf trip was booked a couple of months ago too.
At this point I've no clue what to do. Another problem is that if I can push it back until the 12th I'll be over the maximum allowable trade in mileage.
I'm hoping I can collect it last thing on the 8th. Has anyone else been able to pick up early?

Also just got my Delivery text 😃

RWD, white, white interior, with aeros. Ordered 10th Feb - was originally told August delivery.

Now a definite 26th March pickup from Newcastle. Woo!

Does anyone know when to expect an invoice and how early you can get the reg number? My finance company needs the reg number to release funds but I see some people reporting not getting the registration until the delivery day - hope not.
Received my invoice an hour or so ago, picking up Saturday

Temple Meads station is slightly closer as an alternative but more risk of traffic in the city. Don't know if it's signposted but only a couple of turns from M5 junction 19/Gordano services so any taxi should be able to get there without a problem.
We've had our Text today as well. Collecting on 9th March. The Bristol location looks fairly straightforward to get to by road.

Reactions: JanF1