Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's very strange, so do these cars only have 7 day warranty then instead of 4 years?
4 year warranty.

The initial 7 days/100 miles is to cover things that aren't under warranty. e.g. dents, scratches etc. which Tesla will assume were there on delivery if you report within the timeframe. If you report after they will assume the damage was done after delivery and therefore won't resolve FOC.

• Informative
Reactions: milesr3
My collection experience at Bluewater.

Thought I would share my collection experience of my new Tesla today. Upon arrival I checked in at Tesla desk. Few people where ahead of me but only waited few minutes. The process was very quick, all I did is I gave them my driver's license and signed collection contract via e-sign. I was told that my app won't work as my car needs to update first and I should be able to have my car connected to the Tesla app within 24 hours. Didn't really mind that much as was excited to get my hands on a new car so not really a massive inconvenience. Was also told that I have 7 days or 100miles to report any issues that would be rectified free of charge. The battery was only 21% so needed to use supercharger, there are lots of them at Bluewater. All in all the process was quick and had no issues.
What's not so good. Th car park is really dark and honestly you do really have to drive off first to properly inspect the car. My car was dirty, there were water marks and dust everywhere. On top of that lots of swirl marks if you look at it really closely. Lots of people were cleaning their cars at the car park and somone at the supercharger complained to Tesla SA who send someone with a bucket of water and cloth to clean up the car.
Anyway, will have the car cleaned tomorrow and will take some pictures then!
Had the same experience as you today at Bluewater. My wife noticed some dirty marks on the interior door pillar which a nice Tesla person cleaned off. Couldn’t really see much in that light. On return home we notice a little dent in the rear passenger door! So will report on app when its live.
And agree car is well dirty! Shame they don’t do some better detailing, but the same young lady that cleaned the marks said they will get through 480 cars in 48hours!! There were a lot of cars there.

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
D63E717D-B508-4A57-8D70-ABB458E3880B.jpeg

Couldn’t resist a harbour photo in the sun!

Loads of used and demos on inventory now. Demo price are fair as they are only a few months old but they all include FSD.
The used ones from 2019 are priced bizarrely, all include EAP and some are priced more than new.
Adding EAP seems a clever way for Tesla to artificially increase used prices 🧐

Well it's finally here, Tesla Eve... 🎄 Picking up my Model 3 tomorrow at Bluewater. I'm in the Great Job 22 club. Ordered on the 25th November.

Could've actually collected today but I thought it'd be really cool to get the 007 bus directly to Bluewater, and after 3 months I could handle an extra day. Plus, it's a nice way to start the weekend!

I saw another member post that the first song they heard on the radio as they drove off was Buck Rodgers by Feeder. Made me chuckle. :)
...he's got a brand new car, looks like a Jaguar, it's got leather seats, it's got a CD player...

This inspired me to make a playlist to put onto a USB stick for the journey back. This is what I put together so far... I'm sure there's more but this should cover the journey back.
  • Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • Vehicle - The Ides Of March
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
  • I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper
  • Little Red Corvette - Prince
  • Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
  • Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
  • Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
  • Road Runner - The Modern Lovers
  • Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
Can't wait! Thanks for all the tips and helpful posts. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun... :cool:

It's amazing seeing all of these new Tesla photo's... I'm only a little jealous.
My car (M3/White/Black/Aero) is due for delivery in May. As I will will one of the Q2 deliveries, does it mean I am guaranteed to have the new rear light cluster? Also, will my car come with heated steering wheel, usb pen etc? Or because I only have base model, will no extras be included?

Well it's finally here, Tesla Eve... 🎄 Picking up my Model 3 tomorrow at Bluewater. I'm in the Great Job 22 club. Ordered on the 25th November.

Could've actually collected today but I thought it'd be really cool to get the 007 bus directly to Bluewater, and after 3 months I could handle an extra day. Plus, it's a nice way to start the weekend!

I saw another member post that the first song they heard on the radio as they drove off was Buck Rodgers by Feeder. Made me chuckle. :)
...he's got a brand new car, looks like a Jaguar, it's got leather seats, it's got a CD player...

This inspired me to make a playlist to put onto a USB stick for the journey back. This is what I put together so far... I'm sure there's more but this should cover the journey back.
  • Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
Can't wait! Thanks for all the tips and helpful posts. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun... :cool:
Great playlist.

How about these classics!!

Electric Avenue - eddy Grant
Together in Electric Dreams - Human League

See the posts a few posts back from yours, there's a new v old photo.......but basically if you have 2 reverse lights (rather than just one) they should be the new ones - can you check and post back? cheers
Here’s a pic I got my son to take of the reverse light - sorry it’s not a great pic but you should be able to tell 😄

7B4EAECA-B31B-4054-812F-AA86222BAABC.jpeg

• Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
It’s true, couldn’t believe that song was playing as we drove out of bluewater car park! Now my 2 young children think that’s our new car song!

Reactions: WilburT

• Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
Tesla EVE! - I’m using that! Brilliant - i hope you sleep and all the best tomorrow buddy!