Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for owners. Does anyone else find that when they come back to their car after a while Spotify never starts up and you just get the loading spinning wheel?

I find if I tap into a different source and come back then it’s all working but if I leave it I just get ‘loading’.

Reactions: jaksteruk
Question for owners. Does anyone else find that when they come back to their car after a while Spotify never starts up and you just get the loading spinning wheel?

I find if I tap into a different source and come back then it’s all working but if I leave it I just get ‘loading’.
Yes I have that! V annoying but like you said you just have to click out and come back. Not too much of an annoyance and I’m sure it’ll be fixed in an update.

Have been following this thread for a while, but intrigued as to how or where you are all getting your date-specific EDDs from. Mine has only ever said "May 2022" as my EDD, never anything more specific than that.

Checked again today having seen the posts about people having their delivery date windows pushed back due to the conditions in Shanghai and it still says exactly the same! Not that I am in a hurry to get the car or anything.... (put down my £1000 refundable deposit in May 2016 not long after the M3 launch, so another few weeks after waiting nearly six years won't make much difference lol!)

(For info, M3 RWD, white/black, aeros, ordered 7/2/22 with Trafford Centre collection).

Over 2 weeks of ownership now and lots of great drives later I can say this is one of the best things I have ever bought. I have never kept a car for more than 18 months but I cannot imagine life without it! I see myself keeping this car for at least 4-5 years. Not sure I’ll go to another brand after this either… Tesla for life, fully converted. Driving past ICE cars is funny, they all seem so prehistoric! I have had zero issues. Panels are all perfect, everything is perfect. At first it took a while for the car to unlock every time I walked up and pulled the handle but later realised it was because I was quitting the app on my phone. Since leaving it open it works flawlessly straight away every time… little tip for new owners. Speed is amazing and blows people away even though I only have the RWD! The drive quality is amazing, so so so solid. I have already got a friend of mine to order one and he is super excited. Can’t say enough good things about it. Switching to an EV is one of the most satisfying things you can do so well all of you! Getting great efficiency still and just been driving normally! One day I’ll do an ultra efficient drive and see what numbers I can get. Picture attached of it getting a free charge! A bonus!

Attachments

• F5D610E2-7AC2-4445-97C5-E4921712CE26.jpeg
    F5D610E2-7AC2-4445-97C5-E4921712CE26.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 45E04705-CBF2-4A4A-A685-8759A2F158CF.jpeg
    45E04705-CBF2-4A4A-A685-8759A2F158CF.jpeg
    612.1 KB · Views: 42
Over 2 weeks of ownership now and lots of great drives later I can say this is one of the best things I have ever bought. I have never kept a car for more than 18 months but I cannot imagine life without it! I see myself keeping this car for at least 4-5 years. Not sure I’ll go to another brand after this either… Tesla for life, fully converted. Driving past ICE cars is funny, they all seem so prehistoric! I have had zero issues. Panels are all perfect, everything is perfect. At first it took a while for the car to unlock every time I walked up and pulled the handle but later realised it was because I was quitting the app on my phone. Since leaving it open it works flawlessly straight away every time… little tip for new owners. Speed is amazing and blows people away even though I only have the RWD! The drive quality is amazing, so so so solid. I have already got a friend of mine to order one and he is super excited. Can’t say enough good things about it. Switching to an EV is one of the most satisfying things you can do so well all of you! Getting great efficiency still and just been driving normally! One day I’ll do an ultra efficient drive and see what numbers I can get. Picture attached of it getting a free charge! A bonus!
Completely agree with everything you say. Question - has that line above the speed indicator got a name?!? The one that is black when you accelerate and green when it is regenerating…,

Reactions: dilly28
Thanks for sharing your experience! Can’t wait

Reactions: dilly28
Completely agree with everything you say. Question - has that line above the speed indicator got a name?!? The one that is black when you accelerate and green when it is regenerating…,

When foot is taken off the accelerator, "regenerative" braking occurs and light in odometer turns green. Also referred to as "recuperation" indicating vehicle adding or regenerating charge to battery. When foot is placed on the accelerator the light in odometer turns black from green or utilising charge from battery

Oh I’m not actually sure what you’d call it. Maybe an energy consumption meter? Haha. Have you found your car takes a while to warm up and allow you to start fully regening? Aka all the dots disappearing?

Reactions: SaltyMod3
Agree with you. Had ours 4 weeks now & love it. Even impressed by the audio in the RWD, since it doesn’t have the subwoofer.
Question - how is your efficiency so good?
204 wh/mi over 500 miles! I’m nowhere near that. I must buy lighter shoes 🤣

Much like everyone else, my EDD changed today too (specifically, this afternoon).

Original EDD was 22 May to 19 June and has been changed to 12-30 June. Like @Nicki Minaj said, at least it’s narrowed to a 2 week window so hopefully that means they’re more confident about the delivery for this time.

Really feeling for the people of Shanghai. Saw some terrible footage of animal cruelty (do not recommend trawling Twitter on the matter!).

I look forward to the day when the people of Shanghai are Covid free and those of Ukraine are safe and I can report on my first two weeks of MY LR joy.