Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same delivery window as me. They’ll be in the same ship! I’m picking up from Bluewater. At the moment only MY has rear double glazed windows but that doesn’t mean it won’t change on a future vehicle.

Same delivery window for me too. MYLR with a Bluewater pickup

Bluewater here to! Same EDD.. Just look for the filthy white Model 3, and it'll be mine... Gonna tell rep : do not clean it! I'll clean it swirl free cheers! 😅😆😁

Looks like we are all Bluewater. My dates are slightly ahead but I would assume we will all be on the same boat.

Reactions: Snowy77
Looks like we are all Bluewater. My dates are slightly ahead but I would assume we will all be on the same boat.
MY LR Red/White on Geminis - Bluewater.
Ordered 2nd March Latest EDD 28 May -25 June.

Does anyone know if new car collections are possible at Heathrow. This would be much easier than the Bluewater schlep from SW London. Thank you.

Reactions: Snowy77
MY LR Red/White on Geminis - Bluewater.
Ordered 2nd March Latest EDD 28 May -25 June.

Does anyone know if new car collections are possible at Heathrow. This would be much easier than the Bluewater schlep from SW London. Thank you.

I don't believe Heathrow is a pick up option. But thinking if your SW London, then Southampton might be a better option for you. Straight down M3 or direct train from Pads or Reading etc. Also might get it a day or 2 earlier being where gets unloaded from the boat 😉 but sure I will get corrected here 🤔🙂

I don't believe Heathrow is a pick up option. But thinking if your SW London, then Southampton might be a better option for you. Straight down M3 or direct train from Pads or Reading etc. Also might get it a day or 2 earlier being where gets unloaded from the boat 😉 but sure I will get corrected here 🤔🙂
Thank you for that. Southampton is further from me and would take longer than Bluewater. Also, (though I do not know for a fact) if I was running Southampton, I would want the cars for remote collect locations to be trucked out of the port first in order to free up space for the port in general and for the local handovers in particular. In which case, Bluewater et al could be sooner than Southampton.... but what do I know....except that I would prefer Heathrow.:)

Thank you for that. Southampton is further from me and would take longer than Bluewater. Also, (though I do not know for a fact) if I was running Southampton, I would want the cars for remote collect locations to be trucked out of the port first in order to free up space for the port in general and for the local handovers in particular. In which case, Bluewater et al could be sooner than Southampton.... but what do I know....except that I would prefer Heathrow.:)
Fair play and you probably have good point there re clearing space at the docks before allowing local pick ups 👍 but who gets what first is all a mystery I suppose 🙃 Although just getting the ship here to meet the Q2 EDDs is the first important step were all focused on 😁

Reactions: Wattsisname
Does anyone know the pick up site used by Tesla in Scotland for new deliveries? I’m hopefully going to receive my M3 in late May / early June but as I ordered via my works car scheme (Tusker) I don’t get regular EDD updates like most folks seem to. I’m avoiding calling to ask for an update to avoid being told of delays… 😂