Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The RWD order page has been showing feb 2023 since late Feb for white, or November for other colours.

Mine is May/June and that was an early Feb order
I think her point is that after it was ordered, the EDD showed June, then narrowed to a 2 week window in June. Then suddenly jumped back to Feb 2023. Mine did the same except it jumped to November after showing May then June.

Obviously our orders/RN’s are treated purely as numbers (as they should be, from a business point of view) but it doesn’t stop the feeling of being gutted when your RN is pushed back and others get lucky with theirs.

I think her point is that after it was ordered, the EDD showed June, then narrowed to a 2 week window in June. Then suddenly jumped back to Feb 2023. Mine did the same except it jumped to November after showing May then June.

Obviously our orders/RN’s are treated purely as numbers (as they should be, from a business point of view) but it doesn’t stop the feeling of being gutted when your RN is pushed back and others get lucky with theirs.
Exactly that! 👌 thanks

Reactions: QuanTim and ben_c
Hey guys a bit of a specific enquiry and I know this is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I ordered an M3 Blue 18" aero wheels on 15th Feb, my delivery date has moved from mid June to August which is annoying but w/e.

Received an email today from Emma asking me to complete my account else my order may be delayed or cancelled. I have been holding back from completing as I am going to be applying for a Tesla Loan and for personal reasons I don't want a change on my credit history for at least the next 4 weeks. Therefore I don't wish to complete yet and see no reason I should have too if the delivery is at worst August and right now very unlikely to be May.

I really do not want my order cancelled as the car has increased in price by 5k since I ordered and the delay will be excessive. Right now I'm planning to speak with Emma to explain the situation and see what she says. Can anyone offer any advice?

58ACC392-2DFC-4C81-9FD8-77AF4BAF171C.jpeg
Post said 20.04.22(Twitter-so wouldn’t believe fully)
17C8A9F1-DFB9-4753-B443-EA238320428B.jpeg

Reactions: delta0
Hey guys a bit of a specific enquiry and I know this is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I ordered an M3 Blue 18" aero wheels on 15th Feb, my delivery date has moved from mid June to August which is annoying but w/e.

Received an email today from Emma asking me to complete my account else my order may be delayed or cancelled. I have been holding back from completing as I am going to be applying for a Tesla Loan and for personal reasons I don't want a change on my credit history for at least the next 4 weeks. Therefore I don't wish to complete yet and see no reason I should have too if the delivery is at worst August and right now very unlikely to be May.

I really do not want my order cancelled as the car has increased in price by 5k since I ordered and the delay will be excessive. Right now I'm planning to speak with Emma to explain the situation and see what she says. Can anyone offer any advice?
Select “cash” as payment option. When you get a VIN assigned you can ask to switch to finance and they will do it for you, so you won’t be applying for finance until you actually need it.

This is what Tesla would recommend you do in this situation, and is very common advice when ordering.

Good luck 🙏