Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You think they are trying to put off buyers who locked their prices in before the increase?
I think, as has been stated previously, they are favouring the higher spec models for greater revenue returns.

I don't believe they want to put anyone off and if anyone were to change their order now, apart from losing deposit, won't they go to the back of the queue? Even if that back of the queue could be in front of where they originally started?

I still believe it is all a lottery, as proven by my delivery in 5 weeks. From what I understand Tesla don't make to order and it's simply a matching game. How this is managed I'm sure someone knows??? Surely someone has a graph of order combos and ramps up production to cover? Wheel changes can surely occur on delivery to country but damn hard to change paint or seats😂

Reactions: Nicki Minaj
Hey guys a bit of a specific enquiry and I know this is a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I ordered an M3 Blue 18" aero wheels on 15th Feb, my delivery date has moved from mid June to August which is annoying but w/e.

Received an email today from Emma asking me to complete my account else my order may be delayed or cancelled. I have been holding back from completing as I am going to be applying for a Tesla Loan and for personal reasons I don't want a change on my credit history for at least the next 4 weeks. Therefore I don't wish to complete yet and see no reason I should have too if the delivery is at worst August and right now very unlikely to be May.

I really do not want my order cancelled as the car has increased in price by 5k since I ordered and the delay will be excessive. Right now I'm planning to speak with Emma to explain the situation and see what she says. Can anyone offer any advice?
I believe you could complete the order as a cash buyer initially and then when you are ready, ask nicely if you can change to PCP or HP. Just keep a close watch on that moveable feast we call EDD.

Hi Everyone,

Excited to have placed my order today, however, looking at the EDD of Feb 2023, not looking forward to the wait!!

I guess it's a case of "good things come to those who wait"

Went for M3RWD / Blue / White / Aero's.

Couldn't help myself with the White interior, think really makes the car 'pop', and feels really airy - hope i haven't made the wrong decision?

Hi Everyone,

Excited to have placed my order today, however, looking at the EDD of Feb 2023, not looking forward to the wait!!

Couldn't help myself with the White interior, think really makes the car 'pop', and feels really airy - hope i haven't made the wrong decision?
Congratulations! Blue with white? Popping excellent. Now, enjoy what's left of your pre- Tesla life😁

Hi Everyone,

Stunning combination! Good luck with the EDD train hehe. Exactly, good things comes to those who wait x

Hi Everyone,

I would've gone for Blue/White but the better half (for some reason) is not a fan. Maybe if the dash was still in wood trim, that might've convinced her. Good to have another Blue Team member in the mix!

Good luck with the wait and hope it gets brought forward (same hope for all our forum members - myself included! :))

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to the posters who replied. I phoned Tesla and they were indeed happy to select cash now then change to loan nearer the time so I completed my account.

Now to wait and prey they don't alter my date any further.

I would've gone for Blue/White but the better half (for some reason) is not a fan. Maybe if the dash was still in wood trim, that might've convinced her. Good to have another Blue Team member in the mix!

Good luck with the wait and hope it gets brought forward (same hope for all our forum members - myself included! :))
Point well made, good luck everyone. Let’s hope thing get moving!!

Reactions: Snowy77
Again.. don’t get your hopes up. Just passing on.
4A20BA46-0E3A-4A9C-B857-A8B45F380194.jpeg

Hi Everyone,

Same spec as me, I pick up next weds morning from Manchester. Never wished a weekend away so quickly!

Luckily they had a blue/white combo at Stockport SC for me to have a look at. Once I opened the door I was sold!

Had a look at all the exterior colours and would have been happy with anything other than the red to be honest. I ruled white out as well as I'm not brave enough to go white on white!