Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if duplicate
Tesla chat message,
M3, RWD, White, Black & Aero
15th March order

I have had a look at your order and we are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, once a vehicle has been assigned we will notify you by SMS.
As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model 3 RWD to arrive, we are now currently looking at February 2023 delivery. The dates are updated based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, these are only estimations at the moment.
Once a vehicle has been assigned to your order we will have a more accurate date for you.

Reactions: Nicki Minaj
I did the same for anyone else interested.

Just took off the bulky quick-fit plates and stuck them to the backing plinth. Front looks better as it is totally covered. Rear has a little overlap. Not sure if I'll change or just leave as is??

Excuse the flies on the front:eek:

Thanks! This is really helpful - I didn't want to do anything drastic, but "remove from holder and tape them to the mount" is absolutely within my comfort zone - and those plates look great.