Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m baffled at how Tesla work their waiting lists for cars… I ordered 23rd Jan (RWD/ white/black interior and aero wheels) and haven’t heard a thing.

My EDD is stuck on “May” so maybe they will send one of the models I ordered via spaceX rocket ship.

Attachments

• F0EC96D8-7CE5-4C12-ABE4-5A1DF6D58C6C.jpeg
    F0EC96D8-7CE5-4C12-ABE4-5A1DF6D58C6C.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 46
I also just got the text for a MY / BLUE / 19" - I guess its a good sign.

I think it also signals the fact that they intend trying to shift as many as possible in June to recover the Q2 figures. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. If the ship arrives late in June I worry about the quality of the prep work and cleaning etc.

I guess everyone needs to make sure they 100% ready as any hiccups will mean losing their place in the queue.....

Just spoke with Tesla and my lease MY MSM/black/19 is still due July delivery, so I guess to the lease company (Zenith) June, delivery to me early July. Fingers crossed, so yes, hopefully
Can I ask what details you needed to speak to Tesla ? I have a RN number from my lease company but that's it. Hoping I can use it to ask my ETA...
Also do you just call them or chat online somehow?
Thank you