Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like lots of people are now on June 19-30, hopefully this is promising signs!
Keep refreshing my order and it's not changed (YET)

model y delivery date.jpg

My EDD has changed in the last 2.5 hours from 31-May/28-Jun to 17-Jun/30-June. SWMBO wanted me to check the EDD when we were having a cup of coffee in the garden, so this change is very recent.
Mine update from 5-30 June to 19-30 June in the last few hours too. I presume the variations on dates are due to pickup locations (Birmingham).

Ordered late April, basic options, cash.

Reactions: Lee Davis
You should see banking details in your account. I didn’t first transfer for £1, then transferred the rest when the balance changed (within 1 hour).

Interesting! I don't have banking details in my account yet as far as I can see at all. I am using external, non-Tesla, finance though which might make a difference? The price and payment breakdown represents the external finance correctly, but there are no payment details to submit my "deposit" shown yet. I was expecting that to be shown once the invoice is generated, which I wasn't expecting to happen until a VIN is allocated at the earliest.