Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the response so far. I have set up a Google Spreadsheet which you can access here Tesla Survey Responses, there is also a a summry page with some charts, like the one below Tesla Q2 UK Delivery Survey

This will keep itself updated as people complete the survey.

Forms response chart. Question title: Model Ordered. Number of responses: 46 responses.

Last edited:
Reactions: s88ats
I have set up a quick survey to pass the waiting time and also gather in one place what we have all ordered, what our EDDs are etc. thought it might be useful to capture and then I can share back with you all. Maybe a rubbish idea but thought it might help. Feel free to complete if you wish. Tesla Q2 UK Delivery Survey
Answered my side, will be really informative, as we are all thnking the same and checking regularly. I was told originally they would ahve a batch of grey cars for example, with black interior and certain size wheels and then allocate them, would it be an idea to have the order as you have by model and then by colour? just a suggestion, tryin to figure how we can fine tune it, if it is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frizzy
Just had my EDD changed from 25-30th to 24th-30th Southampton etc.

All finance options etc sorted so just waiting on the trade in etc, I'm tempted to go with webuyanycar as Tesla look like they may try to lowball me .

Webuyanycar are offering 25.5k for my wife's Kodiaq, when I do the anonymous trade in values they try to offer 23700.

Since taken pictures etc since ordering and waiting for the value back

Thanks for the response so far. I have set up a Google Spreadsheet which you can access here Tesla Survey Responses, there is also a a summry page with some charts, like the one below Tesla Q2 UK Delivery Survey

This will keep itself updated as people complete the survey.

View attachment 801753
Looks good. Minor niggle -- I believe on the Model Y the wheel choices would be 19" (standard), 20" and 21" (on the Performance version).

BTW, the October '21 (I presume that's mine) is correct. I placed an order the day the orders opened but have been delaying delivery wanting to see if Berlin came online and an expected date for UK spec cars being made there (I now believe the wait is too long for my patience).

Last edited:
Reactions: Frizzy