Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks good. Minor niggle -- I believe on the Model Y the wheel choices would be 19" (standard), 20" and 21" (on the Performance version).

BTW, the October '21 (I presume that's mine) is correct. I placed an order the day the orders opened but have been delaying delivery wanting to see if Berlin came online and an expected date for UK spec cars being made there (I have now believe the wait is too far for my patience).
Thank you, I have added 21 too. Thanks for heads up about your delay. I am highlighting the older orders. Be interesting to see when VINs get allocated, they get picked off sooner.

Has anyone watched the Web Cam below on youtube it's currently showing some boats unloading cars in Southampton. Will this be the location our Tesla's will get delivered to?

IMG_2360.PNG

Reactions: Frizzy
Just had my EDD moved from 25th-30th June to August 2022. The rollercoaster continues :(
I did read if you have just a month as your EDD it’s just a placeholder.

I’m pretty frustrated having ordered early(ish) March a white/white/19 spec to now have a date range of aug - Sep.

Especially when others who ordered 4-6 weeks after me, some with the same hardware spec have June deliveries still.

My wife’s car goes back in July so this will certainly get interesting .

How did they contact you please. Phone/email
I pinged them an email to say I had made the payment and they called me 5 mins later to get me to send the proof to their delivery team. They said that team will pick it up tomorrow.

Wow, they're asking you to pay in full 5-6 weeks out? That was an update through the account section on the site or email?
Paying my PCP deposit as it was requested on my account today. “Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery” and instructions for the wire transfer appeared on my account today.

Moving fast 😂 the boat hasn’t even left China yet, no one has a VIN so why are they asking for £££
Don’t know. That’s what my account is saying. I’m watching out for a VIN.

I did read if you have just a month as your EDD it’s just a placeholder.

I’m pretty frustrated having ordered early(ish) March a white/white/19 spec to now have a date range of aug - Sep.

Especially when others who ordered 4-6 weeks after me, some with the same hardware spec have June deliveries still.

My wife’s car goes back in July so this will certainly get interesting .
Changed for me as well - Aug-Sept timeline now - same spec. OD:10th April.

Yeah I've had that invoice and wire transfer instructions on my Tesla account for a while. I'm just not doing it until I receive a VIN cos realistically not putting money into something that isn't guaranteed in the next 4-6 weeks
I pinged them an email to say I had made the payment and they called me 5 mins later to get me to send the proof to their delivery team. They said that team will pick it up tomorrow.

Paying my PCP deposit as it was requested on my account today. “Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery” and instructions for the wire transfer appeared on my account today.

Don’t know. That’s what my account is saying. I’m watching out for a VIN.