Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know whether there is a subscription option for enhanced autopilot in UK ? Or is there an option to return Enhanced auto pilot/FSD in the 4 weeks return window ?. I think FSD is still not that good for UK roads , but Enhanced autopilot improved a lot ( still issues with auto park and smart summon though)

Reactions: Toblerone
Does anyone know whether there is a subscription option for enhanced autopilot in UK ? Or is there an option to return Enhanced auto pilot/FSD in the 4 weeks return window ?. I think FSD is still not that good for UK roads , but Enhanced autopilot improved a lot ( still issues with auto park and smart summon though)
If you finance your car, technically you could see EAP as a subscription, as those £3k only make a small addition to your monthly payments..

I'm with Onto at the moment and had my previous Model 3 through them for 2 years. I've got an ID3 to tide me over while the Y is on the way. They've been pretty good overall, although a stonechip in the windscreen cost me £500 excess and when I had the Tesla I didn't have access to the proper app, just Onto's own version. It's a good flexible option if you need something for a few months so I recommend them.

I can’t quite get my head round the fact that the Autopark isn’t part of the standard Autopilot. From the videos I’ve seen, the Lane changing is a bit temperamental and the navigate on autopilot can be a bit scary!! I guess the question is, is it worth £3400.00? I think if it was £2k I would consider it (let’s not forget that the technology is in the car). I just don’t see me using it…

I can’t quite get my head round the fact that the Autopark isn’t part of the standard Autopilot. From the videos I’ve seen, the Lane changing is a bit temperamental and the navigate on autopilot can be a bit scary!! I guess the question is, is it worth £3400.00? I think if it was £2k I would consider it (let’s not forget that the technology is in the car). I just don’t see me using it…
Auto park has been around for years but I don’t know anyone that uses it. Firstly it requires a large space to park in (which is easy enough for most people anyway) and then it’s slower that a normal human. Total gimmick, a bit like summon and lane change to an extent.

Auto park has been around for years but I don’t know anyone that uses it. Firstly it requires a large space to park in (which is easy enough for most people anyway) and then it’s slower that a normal human. Total gimmick, a bit like summon and lane change to an extent.
Well, still more reliable than the wife attempting to parallel park in my opinion… probably saved me a few £ at the bodyshop

Many years ago I went to the release event for the Audi A6 at Silverstone. One of the features was self parking. The driver of the demo car, the said his clipped German accent, "And now we demonstrate the latest gimmick, sorry feature on the Audi A6" we laughed. He continued, "well, to be honest, if you cannot parallel park a car, you probably shouldn't be driving it!"

I do like active cruise. It's great for long drives :)

So, while we are patiently waiting, has anyone seen this Tesla freebie shared via twitter?

If you are interest in getting your hands on a service manuals etc. someone on twitter said that if you go to Tesla Service and subscribe with "Option 1", you will get the service manual and some other stuff for free!

I just tried it and I paid £0 for this and now I have access to a lovely "Service Manual" that I can read while I wait for anything from Tesla.;)

Screenshot 2022-05-20 133016.png

So, while we are patiently waiting, has anyone seen this Tesla freebie shared via twitter?

If you are interest in getting your hands on a service manuals etc. someone on twitter said that if you go to Tesla Service and subscribe with "Option 1", you will get the service manual and some other stuff for free!

I just tried it and I paid £0 for this and now I have access to a lovely "Service Manual" that I can read while I wait for anything from Tesla.;)

View attachment 806535
All we need are the parts now and could build our own while waiting

• Funny
Reactions: Daedalus and Ted56
Many years ago I went to the release event for the Audi A6 at Silverstone. One of the features was self parking. The driver of the demo car, the said his clipped German accent, "And now we demonstrate the latest gimmick, sorry feature on the Audi A6" we laughed. He continued, "well, to be honest, if you cannot parallel park a car, you probably shouldn't be driving it!"

I do like active cruise. It's great for long drives :)
My question was weather Enhanced auto pilot is available as a monthly subscription ?. I want to try it out and may want to use occasionally.

My question was weather Enhanced auto pilot is available as a monthly subscription ?. I want to try it out and may want to use occasionally.
EAP susbcription is not a thing anywhere so far, and FSD subscription is only US .
I believe it's because in EU the only difference between EAP and FSD is the ability stop at red lights, which is a bit light to justify forking $200/month.
Only suggestion would be to book a test drive, as their demo cars come with FSD.

Reactions: suresh.thomas@
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered previously.

With 3 ship reportedly on their way to Europe, based on what I've read about previous quarters, shouldn't VIN numbers be out in the wild by now or is it still too early? I read on one of these threads that they're allocated just after departure