Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a VIN allocated too:

Model Y Black / Black / 19
Delivery date: June 15 - June 29 (was June 20- June 30)
Ordered: November 21
VIN: YES

I have access to a few orders through work, 5 on order, only the 1 above with an allocated VIN

Model 3 RWD Black / Black / 18
Delivery date: June 14 - June 30
Ordered: December 21
NO VIN

Model Y MSM / Black / 19
Delivery date: June 23 - June 30
Ordered: March 22
NO VIN

Delivery date: June 21 - June 30
Ordered: April 22
NO VIN

Model Y Blue / Black / 19
NO VIN

Reactions: QuanTim
Have a VIN allocated too:

Delivery date: June 15 - June 29 (was June 20- June 30)
Ordered: November 21
VIN: YES

I have access to a few orders through work, 5 on order, only the 1 above with an allocated VIN

Model 3 RWD Black / Black / 18
Delivery date: June 14 - June 30
Ordered: December 21
NO VIN

Model Y MSM / Black / 19
Delivery date: June 23 - June 30
Ordered: March 22
NO VIN

NO VIN

Model Y Blue / Black / 19
NO VIN
WOW! This is like Bingo, eyes down, looking for my numbers to come up! :)

Just to confirm you’ve a VIN and a date window starting 10th June? That could be worthy of shipping (and my mistake if it was and I moved it).
Yes correct

Attachments

• 901F12BA-475C-4201-8CA8-158A9A4FC987.jpeg
    901F12BA-475C-4201-8CA8-158A9A4FC987.jpeg
    666.1 KB · Views: 72
For what it's worth, when I logged into the account this morning (the one with the VIN) I had a screen that said something like:

"Cars manufactured after April 2022 will not have Radar and AP will rely on vision only, Click Here to accept and continue with your delivery"

I imagine all those assigned with a VIN got this?

Apologies for not getting the actual text!

For what it's worth, when I logged into the account this morning (the one with the VIN) I had a screen that said something like:

"Cars manufactured after April 2022 will not have Radar and AP will rely on vision only, Click Here to accept and continue with your delivery"

I didn’t get this message

Reactions: Utumno
i'm famous
I’ll be thrilled if you end up taking delivery. You have quite a late order date compared to some of the others that are receiving VINs and the spec doesn’t look too dissimilar to mine apart from the exterior colour. (I thought it was the white interior and Induction wheels that were causing problems.) Could mean that mine might turn up sooner than the anticipated September EDD.

Found this on a quick search

Tesla Stops Putting Radar Sensors in New Model S and Model X EVs. These Teslas join the Model 3 and Model Y in relying solely on cameras. Temporarily, the Autosteer feature may be limited to 80 mph and adaptive cruise control may require a longer minimum following distance. By Sebastian Blanco. Feb 28, 2022.

but AP seems more of a deal breaker ? or am i wrong?

In its simplest form, Autopilot is a series of driver assistance features that gives Tesla vehicles some level of autonomy. Tesla Autopilot includes lane keeping, traffic-aware cruise control (TACC), self-parking, automatic lane changing, partially-autonomous navigation, and various accident avoidance features.

Found this on a quick search

Tesla Stops Putting Radar Sensors in New Model S and Model X EVs. These Teslas join the Model 3 and Model Y in relying solely on cameras. Temporarily, the Autosteer feature may be limited to 80 mph and adaptive cruise control may require a longer minimum following distance. By Sebastian Blanco. Feb 28, 2022.

but AP seems more of a deal breaker ? or am i wrong?

In its simplest form, Autopilot is a series of driver assistance features that gives Tesla vehicles some level of autonomy. Tesla Autopilot includes lane keeping, traffic-aware cruise control (TACC), self-parking, automatic lane changing, partially-autonomous navigation, and various accident avoidance features.
You’re misreading. It says it won’t have Radar, and AP will rely on vision only. As opposed to, it won’t have radar and AP.

Since about 11pm last night and right now, like many my account has updated with a VIN in the account page source code for my MY.

Spec and delivery dates per my signature. Beginning to think the current EDD's might be more real than vapour.

EDIT : checked my Dad's M3RWD order as well, "May 2022" but no VIN. My Dad is going to be savage if I get my new Tesla before him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Daedalus