Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Google Chrome, right click on your order page, click 'view page source', press 'ctrl f' and search for "LRW" if there is a match (and it is all in capitals) it means you have been matched to a car. I am interested to see at the moment if anybody has received a VIN via text message or on the app or if all of the VIN allocations are just in source code at the moment...
Hi there. I've just tried the instructions above and it appears my VIN has been allocated.
Model Y bk/bk 20" ordered early March. Current EDD 14th - 28th June.
Very excited

Reactions: JOL1 and MattM76
Seems to fit the pattern of those who ordered before the end of April are getting VINs.

Us May onwards people should hopefully be near the front of the queue for Q3. I guess I'd better accept this EV charging point installation quote and get that booked in and make use of this time waiting.
No luck/change yet for me. 1st March order. MYLR, Grey, Black, 20". Miffed and F5 nearly rubbed off the key. 😅

My mate (M3 RWD blue/black/19s has just chatted to Emma and she informed him august…. It’s a lease car with Tusker like mine… he ordered Feb 17th…..
Yeah “Emma” told me similar a few weeks ago

I did get narrowed EDD in June about 30mins after talking on live chat… it only lasted a few days before I am back in the “may 2022” club.

I’m fine with it… it is what it is

The troubles those guys and girls are going through in Shanghai is unthinkable… and all people here care about is when the car they ordered a few weeks prior is going to be delivered (I guess human nature).

Do a stint like snowy with a 7-8 month wait and then come back and moan…

Reactions: JOL1 and MattM76
FYI you don’t need to mess with view source or potentially dodgy chrome extensions to see if you have a VIN.

Just open this page in a browser you’re already logged in to tesla.com:

This also works on mobile.
You my friend are a star! This link should be posted somewhere, where it is easily noticeable and accessible ... I would do it, but I wouldn't't know where to start. Still no VIN for me ... I can wait but the next few days will be interesting nevertheless :)

I did notice that on the order page, different colour gives different ETA, unfortunately I went for the while option (as it is free), assuming if I modify the order now, will I be put in the blue queue by original order time, or I will be placed at the bottom of the queue?

I am not koaning
Yeah “Emma” told me similar a few weeks ago

I did get narrowed EDD in June about 30mins after talking on live chat… it only lasted a few days before I am back in the “may 2022” club.

I’m fine with it… it is what it is

The troubles those guys and girls are going through in Shanghai is unthinkable… and all people here care about is when the car they ordered a few weeks prior is going to be delivered (I guess human nature).

Do a stint like snowy with a 7-8 month wait and then come back and moan…
on his behalf - just thought the dates might be useful for someone….

Reactions: MattM76