Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh well, I really enjoyed having 4 days with an EDD of June 21-30. It was a glorious time, I even went off and bought some essentials like mats, a center console tray and (what the hell) a gemini wheel cap kit.

Signed in for the nth time earlier and 💥boom💥, back to "July" :oops:

I have seen someone got a VIN with a 1st of April OD and also some have gone from July to getting a VIN? I think that's true and I didn't dream that right?

This is promising to say the least but still holding on with a firm grip on this emotional roller coaster...
Seems like those who ordered after the price rise are being match sooner than the older orders.

Makes tesla more money this quarter, and fulfill the 'cheaper' ordere afyer quarter end.

Every £ will help with the bottom line quarter stats

Nice to see some guys getting their VINs and confirmed delivery, after being in the June delivery windows for several weeks mine moved to Sept 10 days back and never changed back 😭

Still waiting for them to refund the 18k they admitted they took too early. Should have just stuck with the Model Y P order which was scheduled for late 2022.

Look forward to seeing pics of peoples cars and hope delivery goes smoothly for you

Reactions: MattM76
Seems like those who ordered after the price rise are being match sooner than the older orders.

Makes tesla more money this quarter, and fulfill the 'cheaper' ordere afyer quarter end.

Not sure, it seems to me that people with VINs have ordered early on before the 10th of April, so in a way, they are 1st in the queue and now have cars matched. But as always, who knows how all this works, it works 100% when our cars arrive and we all have a VIN. :)

Reactions: MattM76 and Sw1000

I don’t believe for 1 minute that a £1k difference on a few hundred orders is making any difference on their projected disastrous Q2. Can’t be part of the algorithm either. They’ve probably just order specs that were produced in excess and were already on the boat, unallocated when they placed their orders. Happy coincidence.
As I see a few people indicating that a cash purchase would be given priority, what is your reasoing please?
Not one of them but I would think probably the immediate cash flow group wise rather than financing through Tesla Financial Services which is just multi-year receivables. But by this reasoning financing through a 3rd party should be as good as cash from Tesla’s standpoint then.

Reactions: phoenixcat
Not one of them but I would think probably the immediate cash flow group wise rather than financing through Tesla Financial Services which is just multi-year receivables. But by this reasoning financing through a 3rd party should be as good as cash from Tesla’s standpoint then.
A Tesla FS loan is as good as cash to Tesla Motors too. They will be separate, ringfenced businesses like every other manufacturer finance.

Reactions: JOL1 and WllXM
Congrats to everyone that got a VIN!

Anyone ordered a Model Y, white, black interior with the 19” wheels on 25th of April or around this date that got matched to a vehicle? My EDD has changed from ordering from 14-30 June to September, then August 4-14 September and today it changed to September only.