Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everything is subject to change on a daily basis so wouldn’t surprise me if we both suddenly got brought forward… or went back to September 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve not seen any RWD being matched in these forums which makes me believe it’s probably going to be next quarter
I think you are right … let’s hope we have a pleasant surprise … good choice of car by the way! Great minds, and all of that … the most bang for the buck! 😀

Have they told you it’s definitely Staines, I’m Bluewater aswell and getting to Staines is going to be a pain
I am also Bluewater - I had an online chat on Monday with Emma to double check my collection location and she assured me it would be Bluewater. But then a lot has happened since Monday so who knows!

I'm in SE London - Staines is a nightmare to get to compared with BW!

Reactions: Snowy77
It’s happening…
1653494178151.png

Just received this….. does this fit along the supply path at a particular point and help identify a ship or is this quarter unique and we’re all making it up as we go along?

“ Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

Bearing in mind I got a VIN yesterday and have a EDD of 17-30th June

Update from Tesla to say that my car is on the way! Leased so no VIN visible yet but positive update!
M3LR MSM Black Interior, 18” Areos
Ordered early Feb

Hoping it’s on one of the UK bound ships and I hope RCC Europe is the one … hopefully it gets back on course!

I am also Bluewater - I had an online chat on Monday with Emma to double check my collection location and she assured me it would be Bluewater. But then a lot has happened since Monday so who knows!

I'm in SE London - Staines is a nightmare to get to compared with BW!
Yeah see, this is what I thought, as I was over at Greenhithe Tesla last weekend, and no one mentioned Bluewater is not an option. In fact I complimented them that Bluewater was easily reached for me, and Bluewater was still good.

I'll confirm nearer the time though.

Just received this….. does this fit along the supply path at a particular point and help identify a ship or is this quarter unique and we’re all making it up as we go along?

“ Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RNXXXXXXXX. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

Bearing in mind I got a VIN yesterday and have a EDD of 17-30th June
I have just received the same ordered 14th March Model Y white on black, induction

talking of which.... just as misc information. Just had a TEXT message from Tesla.

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. Watch the introduction videos... yada yada, your order reference is RN.... blah blah...

So looks like we're straight on track. Nice to get an official confirmation though. 👍