Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was due to pick up mine in Manchester on Thursday (ex demo) and booked train, took day off work, paid nursery for extra day for my daughter and was just text to say I now can’t pick it up until Monday. But out of pocket and can’t get next week off. They said it’s because of a software update for all undelivered cars. Really annoyed. Anyone know if this is actually the case or they just using this as an excuse?
No its a fact due to how it handles motor way exits had to implement a turn signal before manoeuvre update 2022.16.1.1 fixed this rolled out on Saturday i picked mine up yesterday

Thought I would just chip in my journey so far...

MYLR/Midnight Silver/19/Black/EAP. Business Contract Hire financing with ALD; approved and acknowledged within Tesla's system.
  • Ordered April 8th
  • Original EDD May 28 - June 25
  • Updated EDD to "July" in mid-May
  • Start of June EDD updated to October 30-December 14
Hoping maybe we might get a pleasant surprise and this might get moved up, but I'm imagining not. This October-December window feels like the most realistic delivery window to date, sadly.

Hey guys, long time no speak!

So I received my AliExpress order! Cost me just under £20

To me it makes so much of a difference! And a must have.

View attachment 805479

View attachment 805480

Excuse the messy carpets.

car goes in to Tesla Monday for its detail to remove swirls and scratches so I will upload once completed!

Hope you guys and girls don't have long to go for pickup.

@Snowy77 you got yours yet?
Update from me on the situation!

So Car went in think it was the 23rd of May for what I thought was the detail to remove the swirl marks.

They gave me a courtesy car which is a Model S!

Few hours after dropping it off they text me to say that the car will need to be detailed by external company as the initial drop off was for assessment purposes and deemed it needing a proper detail. (Can understand how bad the swirls were) Earliest date would be 8th of June. After being so confused about the whole situation I agreed to keep the courtesy car (as it's free to charge on supercharger).

Received a text today to say that my car isn't going in to the workshop until next week now as there has been a delay.

So hopefully next week I can show you pics of how it comes out for ppl who collect from Bluewater and have the same issue.

In the meantime enjoy looking at the Model S

Hope everyone is well! And excited for pick ups!

Attachments

• PXL_20220523_080714074.jpg
    PXL_20220523_080714074.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PXL_20220523_080658462.jpg
    PXL_20220523_080658462.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20220523_074519836.jpg
    PXL_20220523_074519836.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20220523_073858242.jpg
    PXL_20220523_073858242.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: M3UK
CS explained there wouldn't normally be deliveries in July, but customers are being given July EDDs so they think there maybe a change and shipments may come earlier to help clear the backlog. (Pinch of salt required). Time to check shipping movements.
I was under the impression that after last week, everyone (me included) was moved to Aug-Oct and no one has a July EDD anymore?

I was under the impression that after last week, everyone (me included) was moved to Aug-Oct and no one has a July EDD anymore?
I have just checked my EDD yet again, and it’s gone from Aug 7th - 18th Sept to 24th June - 30th June, and I now have a vin showing! I assume this must be a cancellation? having resigned myself to a long wait, I can now get excited all over again!
I thought it might help some to get an idea where they might be in the virtual queue!
MY White, black, 19’s ordered on 25th Jan with Tesla loan.

I have just checked my EDD yet again, and it’s gone from Aug 7th - 18th Sept to 24th June - 30th June, and I now have a vin showing! I assume this must be a cancellation? having resigned myself to a long wait, I can now get excited all over again!
I thought it might help some to get an idea where they might be in the virtual queue!
A few VINs assigned in the last few mins. Cancellation run? Or another ship. Let’s see if it just a few or a big bunch.

Last edited:
Can you see your VIN when using this link? https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders Be good to know this actually works as I have stopped checking the source code…..

my EDD has also disappeared, so something is happening, if its good or bad I guess only time will tell.
Christophe here from Belgium: Something's happening for sure (hence why I'm checking other country's fora). Ordered my MYP in July 2021 (with an "after delivery towing hook installation").
I had my delivery dates changed a couple of times but it was supposed to be due on June 1st... Called Tesla today and they said my order was not yet linked to a car. Estimation was that the delivery would be in 2 weeks, if not 1 month from here.

Now, just a minute ago, I got a mail stating that the updated estimated delivery date is September 1st 2022 (!!!).
I truly hope something's wrong in their systems and it will be all settled again tomorrow morning as this is starting to smell fishy... ! :D