Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey been a few days, and just catching up - WOW! Many congrats for those that got their late VIN numbers! That's awesome news! It may have just increased my chances of running in to one of you on the 23rd!

Out of curiosity, talking of which... Did anyone sign up to the Tesla TEAMS 'get ready for delivery' webinar today? Interested if I'll get to meet some of you there to.

1654763804522.png

🍾

Mid March Order date also for Belfast. Still nothing and its saying Sep 3 - Oct 18... MYLR MSM Black 20s... Sadness.
There was a post somewhere that outlined a [coherent] discussion with Tesla that suggested location was taken into account on matching. Can’t help wondering if the additional time to get cars to Belfast is a factor with the late (in Q) arrivals of ships. I am somewhere down the list but you and @jazzpill must be really close.

Reactions: maigrait
Hey been a few days, and just catching up - WOW! Many congrats for those that got their late VIN numbers! That's awesome news! It may have just increased my chances of running in to one of you on the 23rd!

Out of curiosity, talking of which... Did anyone sign up to the Tesla TEAMS 'get ready for delivery' webinar today? Interested if I'll get to meet some of you there to.

View attachment 814504

🍾
I did!

Reactions: T_MY and Snowy77

View attachment 814504

🍾
I didn't even get an invite :) Maybe they're not doing this at Staines?

View attachment 814504

🍾
I have, worrying I got a call from Dartford centre asking why I booked it as I haven't got a car on order after a few minutes panicking they found my order 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77
Thought this of interest and bodes well for all of us waiting [don't have a Bloomberg account so can't read it all but the headlines looks positive]
Tesla Shanghai output trebles
(Seemingly) same article elsewhere, but not behind pay wall

Thought this of interest and bodes well for all of us waiting [don't have a Bloomberg account so can't read it all but the headlines looks positive]
Tesla Shanghai output trebles
The US-headquartered electric vehicle maker produced 33,544 cars from its Shanghai plant last month, versus 10,757 in April...
Not crying over spilt milk but I so wished that was also achieved in April... anyway, this is positive and it will increase our chances of getting our Q2 cars in Q3.

Not crying over spilt milk but I so wished that was also achieved in April... anyway, this is positive and it will increase our chances of getting our Q2 cars in Q3.
Just spoken to my lease company this morning, They spoke to Tesla then called me back estimating September 2022. Ordered early April with original estimate of July. So not bad considering everything going on if they stick to it 🤞

Reactions: Daedalus