Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No; I have checked; can't find any reference to any expectation of the above in this discussion which was prompted by members concerns that they will use up their "grace" miles before they get home. Nothing mentioned about their desire to be feted by Tesla staff;).

One thing I have learned on this great forum is that there is a wide spectrum of views regarding how Tesla will act, react and respond to any one of a multitude of potential or imagined, pre and post delivery issues and that although some those views and concerns expressed may lack authority or be baseless, at the end of the day, they are generally treated with respect or non derisive humour by the fellow inmates of this great asylum:)

Now then ......SWMBO says " So, does that mean no bunch of flowers either?"
You should buy flowers regardless, unexpectedly but often.

Signed mine on Friday and received a reg plate this morning, you received a reg plate?
Ditto my questions to @Subieeee.
You should buy flowers regardless, unexpectedly but often.
Your right of course but the Freddie's Flowers standing order kind of devalues that good old fashioned romantic gesture ....

Now then...SWMBO says "Excuses, excuses ..."

Ditto my questions to @Subieeee.

Your right of course but the Freddie's Flowers standing order kind of devalues that good old fashioned romantic gesture ....

Now then...SWMBO says "Excuses, excuses ..."
I quite agree with you, and would remind you I said unexpectedly and often. Freddie's (and similar) is the definition of expectedly :)

Thank you. I have not received that email only an SMS reminding me to pay the deposit. Is your a PCP or other form of financing?
I went through Tesla finance directly, so was sent an email to esign the finance agreement, just checked my email and I received confirmation that it was signed and completed on the 13th June, I’m guessing their systems sometimes just don’t pick it up right away

Reactions: ND22
I quite agree with you, and would remind you I said unexpectedly and often. Freddie's (and similar) is the definition of expectedly :)
I am suitably suitably chastened. In my defence however, I find other, perhaps more novel romantic gestures. In some things certainty is preferable to the unexpected e.g. a regular flower supply and the date for delivery of your Tesla.

• Funny
Reactions: Utumno
I received a text message today just confirming the VIN, also giving me the Reg Number.
As well as pointing me to Tesla Insurance: ts.la/insureGB

7i8ydmtn03

Reactions: JOL1
Thanks for the advice also , I've email the sales and finance support email address to try and get someone to act on the refund of the 17.5k they owe.

Oddly, someone called from Tesla but never left a VM..not sure if it was about that or something else.

Hopefully tomorrow someone comes back to me
Good luck with it all! Please let us know how you get on

Reactions: Sw1000