Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would doubt that, Tesla do all the delivery and zen don’t touch the car at all. Tesla would want that car delivered by end of today not next week anyway. Something up with what zen are telling you, as they have told me Tesla will tell me before them and arrange it all with me…
Looks like they're telling the truth. The car has been activated on my App, so I can see it on a map, up near Donnington. Zen's delivery partner will be bringing it to me.
Yes, my Y turned up about 4 hours past the delivery window. The poor delivery guy was so stressed, traffic had been a nightmare.

Have Tesla been in touch? We’re you allocated a VIN and Reg? Seems strange you had confirmation it’ll be with you next week - why the delay
I have a VIN and the car is in the app. The car should be on its way next week apparently. It's been on a journey though - disembarked in Southampton, up to the Midlands, and then back to me in the South East. Plenty of transporter fuel used in that journey 😂

Reactions: T_MY and Toblerone
Not a Spotify Premium account in the sense that you can log in and use the car's account credentials elsewhere, but you do get a "free" account in the Tesla that appears to function similarly to a premium account in terms of ads. The annoyance (I am not a Spotify account holder myself, prefer Tidal) from what I read is you can't create and share playlists as you can with your own Premium account.

Bluetooth from my iPhone seems to work well but it will be at a potentially lower audio quality. At motorway speeds it is questionable if you'd notice given the road and wind noise, but sitting in a parked car it is.
I am a Tidal user too. And was really looking forward to using it in the car; HOWEVER, it is sorely lacking a Shuffle function??!!!... am I missing a button somewhere???

Looks like they're telling the truth. The car has been activated on my App, so I can see it on a map, up near Donnington. Zen's delivery partner will be bringing it to me.

I have a VIN and the car is in the app. The car should be on its way next week apparently. It's been on a journey though - disembarked in Southampton, up to the Midlands, and then back to me in the South East. Plenty of transporter fuel used in that journey 😂
Wow maybe another Zen customer refused it perhaps?

Here a thing, you being an experienced Tesla Hand...Lizzie has been parked since Wednesday evening. During yesterday and to day, her cabin has reached 40C. The estimated range during this time has dropped by four miles. Would this be due to automatic battery cooling........or
.......has she sprung a fuel leak🤣😂
This is called “phantom drain” and is perfectly normal. You will be making it worse by checking the app because the car has to wake up to service your requests, which costs energy 😂

Reactions: ElectricPolice
First day out in the new car and I am very impressed.

Sort of half expected a bumpy ride after reading comments from others who have the 20" Inductions fitted but not in the slightest.

Equally as smooth as my previous Model S and the seating position suits me down to the ground but I did check tyre pressures before I left, some were a tad high but got them all to 42psi and smooth it was.

Performance also shook me as my previous Model S was easily doing 0 to 60 in 4.2seconds, This is supposed to be 4.8 seconds but really is fast leaving most behind.

All in all I love it. #teamred

Model Y-1.jpg

Model Y-5.jpg

Model Y-4.jpg

Model Y-2.jpg

Model Y-3.jpg

Sort of half expected a bumpy ride after reading comments from others who have the 20" Inductions fitted but not in the slightest.

Equally as smooth as my previous Model S and the seating position suits me down to the ground but I did check tyre pressures before I left, some were a tad high but got them all to 42psi and smooth it was.

Performance also shook me as my previous Model S was easily doing 0 to 60 in 4.2seconds, This is supposed to be 4.8 seconds but really is fast leaving most behind.

View attachment 823500
View attachment 823501
View attachment 823502
View attachment 823503

View attachment 823504
Cracking ride, glad it’s up to expectations!!

Reactions: busterboy
It does look good in red. I would have had it on my MY, but had to settle for blue as SWMBO's M3 is red/white.
There is no ‘settle for blue’ as it is the undisputed absolute best.
You’re either #teamblue, or you’re not. 😉 🚙

Seriously, I was going to buy grey, but the blue in the showroom changed my mind.

I saw a red one out in the wild - shout out to the red MY from Q1 in Edinburgh, but it really didn’t do it for me. Must admit the red in the pics looks crazy good though!

View attachment 823500
View attachment 823501
View attachment 823502
View attachment 823503

View attachment 823504
Very nice 👌. Have you taken the plastic round the rear view mirror off ?

Reactions: Toblerone
There is no ‘settle for blue’ as it is the undisputed absolute best.
You’re either #teamblue, or you’re not. 😉 🚙

Seriously, I was going to buy grey, but the blue in the showroom changed my mind.

I saw a red one out in the wild - shout out to the red MY from Q1 in Edinburgh, but it really didn’t do it for me. Must admit the red in the pics looks crazy good though!
#TeamBlue

View attachment 823500
View attachment 823501
View attachment 823502
View attachment 823503

View attachment 823504
Really love the white interior, dangerous for me with small kids. Interesting on the PSI, is that recommended most are going for i.e.42psi?

Will check mine, must say I'm also really pleasantly surprised with the ride, nothing like the demo car I drove 3 months back.

Decided to give it a quick wash, polish and get some tyre shine on it.

On closer inspection, not a swirl, chip or anything wrong with it at all and the paint work. Tiny bit of bubbling under the back ppf but that's being fussy.

The weird thing is even though the 20" wheels are big they still look too small for the arches, never thought I would say that for wheels that size 🤣

Goes in for new car detail and full front PPF next Thursday, just wanted to get a protective layer onto protect against bird poo and other bits .
Stunning! I could almost fall for the black wheels..........but just not yet :)

Really love the white interior, dangerous for me with small kids. Interesting on the PSI, is that recommended most are going for i.e.42psi?

Will check mine, must say I'm also really pleasantly surprised with the ride, nothing like the demo car I drove 3 months back.
I decided to take the risk after looking at the various YT videos showing you can spill coke, coffee or anything else and wipe them clean in 2 secs... They look much better... hopefully I won't regret it.
Otherwise they'll travel in the frunk...

Those Y’s in red with black rims look 🔥

I’ll settle for my white model 3 if Tesla decide to start building RWD again 😅

Assuming my EDD is accurate I actually think I could be the longest wait after ordering on record.

Ordered 24/1/22 and expecting to get somewhere between 21st November and 9th December (I’m not holding my breath).

I’ve had EDD’s ranging from May > June > July > August > November-December

Reactions: sonicc
#TeamBlue
Must admit the red in the pics looks crazy good though!"

Doesn't it though.......:cool:

For a three car family, a red, white and blue would look impressive on the drive....if having three Teslas of any hue is not impressive enough.;)

The light was just right for all colours at 3:30 Wednesday afternoon at Tesla Staines;
the blue, a colour that changes so much depending on the light, looked million bucks.

So, keep her shiny and enjoy....but only take here on dull days:)

Those Y’s in red with black rims look 🔥

I’ll settle for my white model 3 if Tesla decide to start building RWD again 😅

Assuming my EDD is accurate I actually think I could be the longest wait after ordering on record.

Ordered 24/1/22 and expecting to get somewhere between 21st November and 9th December (I’m not holding my breath).

I’ve had EDD’s ranging from May > June > July > August > November-December
Order a Y and put them a completion race.......

Given that the PPF on the rear wheel arches are to protect against stone chips and front mudguards will help reduce stones kicked up from the form wheels, my personal opinion is that they are better on than off. I don’t mind the look of them on and they were already fitted when I picked up VaDA.
Thank you, I thought they were for the back, can you send a photo to give me the right idea please? Thanks :)

Reactions: Wattsisname