Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 weeks is more accurate for shipping to UK so it's still possible.

Irish customers who ordered (Model 3 as late as June 17th) have seen their EDD's shorten to Aug/Sept. I am aware that EDD are known to change but it has advanced to the TESLA SMS messages going out to many customers today saying "Prepare for delivery". I am still puzzled as to how this is possible given impact of Shanghai closure on Q2 deliveries,
Yea my EDD shortened to 15 Aug 14 Sept a week or so ago

4 weeks is more accurate for shipping to UK so it's still possible.

Irish customers who ordered (Model 3 as late as June 17th) have seen their EDD's shorten to Aug/Sept. I am aware that EDD are known to change but it has advanced to the TESLA SMS messages going out to many customers today saying "Prepare for delivery". I am still puzzled as to how this is possible given impact of Shanghai closure on Q2 deliveries,
Had a text back in April telling me to prepare for delivery by end of June….
Still following this thread… so not sure it means a lot… VIN assigned or nothing

I suppose it makes sense if as reported by other posts that lease companies have or planning to have bulk orders and end up with pool of cars in their court yards to separately manage delivery themselves
See earlier post and others too:
Tusker do release cars as they are delivered - I’ve been impressed.
We all just have to be patient and if COVID doesn’t get in the way then Q3 will be a bumper class.
On A720 today and was behind an SG 22 plate blue/white/Gemini. We both waved and smiled - joining the club is a privilege and worth waiting for.

I guess if I happen to pass the 6 months mark (Sept) and no delivery in sight, it will be the end of it for me…
Noooooooo hang in there. I felt like giving up at times but so so so so so so glad I didn’t. I waited nearly 6 months and understand the frustration. Listening to others I don’t think there are any quicker alternatives and Tesla seem to be around 6 months with all the trouble of COVID and lock downs.