Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the updated VIN message in the account is just a company wide change they have made. Does anybody not have the VIN wording in their account? This would show the VIN message potentially means something if other people didn’t have it
Yeah I still have the ‘old’ wording with no mention of VIN

I still believe that there’s some Tesla employees somewhere having some fun with our accounts. Making slight changes that lead to new levels of optimism 😅

Attachments

• 99DCECF4-B013-4178-A6AC-FBEBE9AAB4AC.jpeg
    99DCECF4-B013-4178-A6AC-FBEBE9AAB4AC.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 80
Yeah I still have the ‘old’ wording with no mention of VIN

I still believe that there’s some Tesla employees somewhere having some fun with our accounts. Making slight changes that lead to new levels of optimism 😅
I feel for you. However, and I am sure you know really, that all the frustration of the EDD rollercoaster will dissolve on the wind when you see her, resplendent in her pearly coat and shiny wheels. Ahhhhh!

I think I will order another for the craic of EDD purgatory/heaven/hell/purgatory again...and on and on.

Now then...SWMBO says. " I'll give you EDDs! If you order another, I'm moving out and will remain incommunicado until the b..ger arrives."

OK then.......
:oops:

Oh! And by the way, I have just started a new thread entitled "Highly Recommended UK Spa Treatment" so that you can turn your thoughts from buying accessories all day to considering her post delivery care (which is an anagram of ecar...).

It's the heat!:rolleyes:

I am sure that they are measured by the amount of vehicles coming of the assembly line per minute/hr and almost certain that not in days. Not so sure with the EVs…
I visited the Toyota Derby factory many years ago. Back then a vehicle went from a roll of steel to driven off the end of the line after 3x 8 hour shifts. I don't believe they were 24x7 then so it took 1.5 days in total elapsed time.

VW are taking 30 hours, and hope to get down to 20 here:

Tesla are quicker mainly because they don't build to order, only batches, limited options and minimalist parts.

Which colour are you going for this time?! 🤣
Well, I might just wait until they announce UK availability of the Elon created Deep Crimson Multi Coat. I believe the only car with it at present is Elon's Plaid.

Now then.....SWMBO says.... " Oh yes! I do like a deep red burgundy colour...... or deep crimson....great colour but a silly name - Plaid! Why would you name a 0 to 60 in 2 seconds car after kilt cloth ?"

Out of interest, has anyone else’s app stopped showing the EDD? Mine disappeared about 2 weeks ago now.

I can click through and view it in the web browser under ‘your car’ still (although the date itself hasn’t changed for ~3 weeks). Rang them last week and the guy said all looks fine and as expected, he’s heard of this happening occasionally. (I’ve already tried signing out/in and reinstall the app).

Fwiw, he said I’d get it in q3 but clearly that’s to be taken as his hunch rather than anything more. Thanks

Reactions: Toblerone
Out of interest, has anyone else’s app stopped showing the EDD? Mine disappeared about 2 weeks ago now.

I can click through and view it in the web browser under ‘your car’ still (although the date itself hasn’t changed for ~3 weeks). Rang them last week and the guy said all looks fine and as expected, he’s heard of this happening occasionally. (I’ve already tried signing out/in and reinstall the app).

Fwiw, he said I’d get it in q3 but clearly that’s to be taken as his hunch rather than anything more. Thanks
Yeah same here. No longer get a date in the app but I do when I view the account through their site. However it seems to be completely static