Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys what's the latest on Shipping movements of Model 3's to the UK ? I ordered in March and have been delayed and delayed and delayed June's delivery was a pathetic one with hardly any model 3's on it. Does anyone know if any ships are heading to the UK for August or July with new model 3's on it ?

Reactions: LoneRanger
Hi guys what's the latest on Shipping movements of Model 3's to the UK ? I ordered in March and have been delayed and delayed and delayed June's delivery was a pathetic one with hardly any model 3's on it. Does anyone know if any ships are heading to the UK for August or July with new model 3's on it ?
Head over to the shipping thread, loads of details over there.

• Disagree
Reactions: DLSS and Toblerone
Yes there are ships with M3s on the way. What’s your EDD? And have you checked the web page source to see if a VIN is assigned?

Thanks, still no luck with the date or month. Guess, will wait for the final invoice.
you wont find this on final invoice...sorry to dissapoint. Tesla are known to sell almost all units manufactured by the respective quarter end. So for any car yet to be delivered within the coming month or two, the likely manufacture date is June/July. The Vin gives year but not month

When will it be confirmed if your car is on board one of the ships on its way to Europe/UK?
When you get a text with a VIN. There isn’t really a cutoff and VINs seem to be assigned in waves.

It’s possible someone gets assigned, says they can’t accept delivery and then it is reassigned to you - that could be when the car is in Southampton… so game on until the end of the quarter, then the process repeats.

Just got this from Tesla! Octopus have confirmed it’s legit.

Attachments

• A8CFE43E-46C2-4B90-A2C7-D68D1108C007.jpeg
    A8CFE43E-46C2-4B90-A2C7-D68D1108C007.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 86
Tesla really getting ahead of the curve booking delivery/collection slots a month out. Normally you only get 2 weeks notice (hopefully the ship(s) won't get delayed and they have to reschedule them all - which seems to be the reason they normally wait until ships clear Suez).

I wonder how many people will try and delay to get a September reg.

Reactions: Millenium101
Tesla really getting ahead of the curve booking delivery/collection slots a month out. Normally you only get 2 weeks notice (hopefully the ship(s) won't get delayed and they have to reschedule them all - which seems to be the reason they normally wait until ships clear Suez).

I wonder how many people will try and delay to get a September reg.
I was wondering earlier about deliveries next September.. ?? 73SLA anyone?!