Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But what have you all ordered?

It would be great for everyone to let each other know what they orders as that will have a big difference.
Respectfully suggest users put the relevant details in your signature as that would help avoid all of the repetitive questions about order dates, models etc. Might make it more effcient for everyone .

D3C975FA-41B4-4C82-AB9C-F7477A78B6E6.jpeg
72B9253D-2BC1-42B7-8867-C415933EF48D.jpeg

Reactions: Toppyawe
Seems that the videos from china show black and white MYs which matches all the EDD updates for march, April and even some may orders. Tough for the blue, red and grey folks - grey still shows on the order page as having longest waits - I knew I should’ve ordered white on May 1st!

Seems that the videos from china show black and white MYs which matches all the EDD updates for march, April and even some may orders. Tough for the blue, red and grey folks - grey still shows on the order page as having longest waits - I knew I should’ve ordered white on May 1st!
I wouldnt put much weight on the videos showing colours, they only show a fraction of the cars that go on a ship (about 4500+ Cars per ship to Europe)

I am correct in assuming from the 2+ previous pages that only White MYs have this narrowed EDD?
No luck on my end, didn't even knew the EDD in the Tesla app was working for some.... mine has disappeared for a month now...
I would somewhat agree, it is just a guess based on observations here and on the roads (UK), I am expecting more white MYs in the next shipments as I am told (ref Tesla SA) it is the most common order…MY EDD (base spec) just today narrowed down to 4-30 September from end of Aug-mid October, ordered beginning of April. I see lots of Greys, blues and blacks around but only saw a couple of whites so far.

Respectfully suggest users put the relevant details in your signature as that would help avoid all of the repetitive questions about order dates, models etc. Might make it more effcient for everyone .
I can't find where to do this. Do I have to pay to join to enable that. The only place I can find is the About in my profile
You can probably tell I've not used forums much