Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news, I have found a willing volunteer to keep the Frizzy Database up to date whilst I am galavanting off on holiday. A massive thank you to @WelshDriver who now has the keys. The update button has now returned. I hope a sea of VINs and closer EDDs shower down over the next few weeks for you all :)

You can access the DB from TeslaUpdate | Linktree anytime

Good news, I have found a willing volunteer to keep the Frizzy Database up to date whilst I am galavanting off on holiday. A massive thank you to @WelshDriver who now has the keys. The update button has now returned. I hope a sea of VINs and closer EDDs shower down over the next few weeks for you all :)

You can access the DB from TeslaUpdate | Linktree anytime
Will try not to mess it up 😉 Have a great Holiday @Frizzy

Will try not to mess it up 😉 Have a great Holiday @Frizzy
It will all be appreciated There are many people who join this forum to find "informed" info from more experienced. Fizzy has been very accommodating and made great strides to help. Outside of Mr Miserable on the shipping forum Fizzy has made a most valued contribution. I hope he has a great holiday and wish Welshdriver all the best on taking matters forward as we enter a critical stage as details for Q3 deliveries get firmed up (happening now).

Good luck to all . I am sure for those who get their cars they will not be disappointed

Last edited:
At least I asked....
1659608907427.png

I got my EDD updated to August 28 - September 27. I know it doesnt mean much. But I am aware that many had Sep 5 - Oct EDD earlier like me. Just wondering whether most of us has similar update ?
No movement on mine yet - I ordered the same day as you but a month previously - so 24 March - with same spec as you except induction wheels. Which I only ordered because it showed that spec as arriving before the 19 inch..... I'm crying here. Still 5 Sept - 30 Sept and no VIN...

Reactions: Toppyawe
I got my EDD updated to August 28 - September 27. I know it doesnt mean much. But I am aware that many had Sep 5 - Oct EDD earlier like me. Just wondering whether most of us has similar update ?

No movement on mine yet - I ordered the same day as you but a month previously - so 24 March - with same spec as you except induction wheels. Which I only ordered because it showed that spec as arriving before the 19 inch..... I'm crying here. Still 5 Sept - 30 Sept and no VIN...
Still the same , EDD Sep 4 - 30 :( MY LR white/black 19" same as yours , and ordered a month before you .

Reactions: cjbarnes1630
I ordered the day after you and have the same EDD and still no VIN.

Reactions: frankexchange
Sounds like a positive step.. I hope it leads into a vin soon.
As for me :-
Estimated Delivery: September 05 - October 20
for 65 days and counting...

Reactions: suresh.thomas@