Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered M3LR on 8th July. My EDD started at Dec 2022 - Feb 2023. On july 26th my EDD changed to 11 Aug-31 Aug. I found the VIN in source code this week. What does it mean? Will I get the delivery soon or at mid Aug? Anyone else at this situation with similar EDD. Location is Drammen (Norway).

I have the same spec. My EDD has just narrowed from 5/9 - 20/10 to 19/9 - 30/9. I ordered end of April. I am taking this as a positive sign although EDD is meaningless before you have a VIN
Many in here, myself included, had May EDD, then June, then 18-30 June, then June 25-30, then a text message saying ‘be ready for your June delivery’ then took a slap to the face with a September EDD. 🤣

I’d be cautiously optimistic with EDDs.

Reactions: nscar and Toblerone
Many in here, myself included, had May EDD, then June, then 18-30 June, then June 25-30, then a text message saying ‘be ready for your June delivery’ then took a slap to the face with a September EDD. 🤣

I’d be cautiously optimistic with EDDs.
Can confirm. But remember, as well as the slap in the face, they also asked if we’d like a tow bar.
The best part is that’s the last thing they’ve said to me (16-Jun). 🥲

I ordered M3LR on 8th July. My EDD started at Dec 2022 - Feb 2023. On july 26th my EDD changed to 11 Aug-31 Aug. I found the VIN in source code this week. What does it mean? Will I get the delivery soon or at mid Aug? Anyone else at this situation with similar EDD. Location is Drammen (Norway).
It means you have a car allocated. You should also see a final invoice in your account - call thek to confirm and then make a payment

1 month order to delivery….
Don’t forget to play Euromillions on Friday…

Mine EDD was January - March 2023 when I ordered, after about 1-2 weeks it changed to 22 December - 5 February. After 2 werks again it changed back to January March 2023. In mid July it changed to 17 August - 16 September, and now it is on 10 August - 30 August. Im taking delivery in Skodje (Ålesund) Norway.

Reactions: Toblerone
Can confirm. But remember, as well as the slap in the face, they also asked if we’d like a tow bar.
The best part is that’s the last thing they’ve said to me (16-Jun). 🥲
Me too and I ignored( fearing if I said yes, I’d go to back of queue). I hate my back wrecking x3 [horrible tight footwell with no space to stretch out left foot] but can’t sell as I need it for a fully loaded uk holiday in September and no sign of my MYLR yet. Question from me: if no VIN once glovis companion VINS start being dished out, would Tesla entertain a cancellation order for me of a different colour or wheel type? I suspect a few cancellations may happen with mortgages escalating with price of gas.

Me too and I ignored( fearing if I said yes, I’d go to back of queue). I hate my back wrecking x3 [horrible tight footwell with no space to stretch out left foot] but can’t sell as I need it for a fully loaded uk holiday in September and no sign of my MYLR yet. Question from me: if no VIN once glovis companion VINS start being dished out, would Tesla entertain a cancellation order for me of a different colour or wheel type? I suspect a few cancellations may happen with mortgages escalating with price of gas.
Tesla won’t give you a cancellation order of a different spec to your order. Unless it’s an inventory car that you need to snap up asap before anyone else once listed on the website.

Given the large backlog, like Q2, I doubt there will be many on the inventory.

Mine EDD was January - March 2023 when I ordered, after about 1-2 weeks it changed to 22 December - 5 February. After 2 werks again it changed back to January March 2023. In mid July it changed to 17 August - 16 September, and now it is on 10 August - 30 August. Im taking delivery in Skodje (Ålesund) Norway.
Did you hear anything from Tesla Advisor? Did you receive a VIN or find one in the source code? Please let us know if you get your delivery date. I feel our tesla will arrive Norway at the same time.

Hi folks. I’ve only posted once before and I’m fairly new to the ship tracking.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to find a source code which may include a VIN? I’ve ordered through Lex Autolease.

Any help for the hunt for information would be greatly appreciated since i ordered in April.

Did you hear anything from Tesla Advisor? Did you receive a VIN or find one in the source code? Please let us know if you get your delivery date. I feel our tesla will arrive Norway at the same time.
I contacted Tesla in Skodje (Ålesund) for about a week ago to ask about my order, and they said that they are expecting to get some cars in stock at the end of August. So I don't know, I kinda hope that I get it like around the 20th of August or before. I received a VIN in source code on 26th of July. VIN is ending with 605XXX.

I contacted Tesla in Skodje (Ålesund) for about a week ago to ask about my order, and they said that they are expecting to get some cars in stock at the end of August. So I don't know, I kinda hope that I get it like around the 20th of August or before. I received a VIN in source code on 26th of July. VIN is ending with 605XXX.
Your situation is exactly the same as mine. My VIN starts with 607XXX. We both might get at the same time period may be end of August. keep us updating here in case you get your delivery date.

I am also concern about which ship is carrying our tesla. I'm trying to figure it out.
My model: M3LR, Deep Blue Metallic lakk, 18" Aero-felger and Alt svart Premium-interiør.
The only thing that I maybe have figured out is which ship is going to carry the cars to Drammen, and I think it may be MV Auto Progress which is scheduled in Drammen on 15th of August. And maybe there was cars for us on Traviata or Leo Spirit that were dropped of at Port of Zeebrugge. But can be wrong.

Just done it(w/o any change and just clicking “resubmit “, it seemed to work, all details match as far as I can tell. After the approval confirmation, 5-10 mins, I saw payment required message under payment options and continue button which leads to remaining balance and the TFS bank account details. Made a £10 transfer and will see how it goes…EDD hasn’t changed yet and still 4-30 Sep as it was in the last few weeks with no VIN
Update; the test payment I made on Saturday just shown in the account this morning (I guess due to the weekend).

On the other hand I now have an “i” remark on my account asking for the remaining balance “
Additional payment required, Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery”. However, my EDD has not changed in the last few weeks and still do not a VIN. Has anyone received this reminder on their account and if so what action taken? I wouldn’t want to cause a delay inadvertently if the message is what I interpret it to be…

Ordered (TFS, personal) MY on first week of April, base spec.

The only thing that I maybe have figured out is which ship is going to carry the cars to Drammen, and I think it may be MV Auto Progress which is scheduled in Drammen on 15th of August. And maybe there was cars for us on Traviata or Leo Spirit that were dropped of at Port of Zeebrugge. But can be wrong.
Thanks for the information. If this is correct, then I might get the delivery around or after 15th Aug. But you never know anything is possible. Today I am hoping to get the VIN officially or update to new EDD.