Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid my Hire Purchase down payment quite early (as soon as the bank details appeared in my account) It's now showing I overpaid by 1000. Does anyone know how Tesla handles this? Will they refund? Or use add it to the down payment and recalculate the financed amount? I've reached out to Tesla a few times but not getting any replies on this topic. Thanks!

I paid my Hire Purchase down payment quite early (as soon as the bank details appeared in my account) It's now showing I overpaid by 1000. Does anyone know how Tesla handles this? Will they refund? Or use add it to the down payment and recalculate the financed amount? I've reached out to Tesla a few times but not getting any replies on this topic. Thanks!
Dude - happy for you and all that - but pls ask the question in the general thread - this is the shipping thread!

Edit: mods did something useful and moved the post 😉

Reactions: QuanTim
14 M3 and 3 Y inventory cars for accelerated delivery in Ireland. Must be cancelled orders or customers not ready for delivery.

Wonder why the cars cannot be allocated to UK orders. Is it too hard to amend logistics or shipment documentation and import duties once a ship has sailed?