Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems the MY orders are getting fulfilled a little quicker, which makes sense I guess given there are two factories producing them for the UK market. Always thought Berlin would produce both M3 and MY, but no such luck.
Not a single MY has come to UK from Berlin.

Shanghai can make 2k MYs per day. Berlin will make MYPs, but currently hasn’t made RHDs or anything other than Black/White.

Of course ultimately Berlin probably will make MYLR for UK, but it could be a while yet.

Reactions: rowedav
Got a white M3 for me to collect end of this month and I'm surprised at first but now it feels silly knowing the new plates are coming out. What do you think? It's wise to pick them up or should I wait for the new plates?
I ordered my M3 last November.

Got a white M3 for me to collect end of this month and I'm surprised at first but now it feels silly knowing the new plates are coming out. What do you think? It's wise to pick them up or should I wait for the new plates?
Take your car and be happy! If you delay there is no certainty when you will get one and we have all seen how global crisis can throw plans into chaos.. Only you can decide

Reactions: QuanTim
I've stopped looking at EDD. Just waiting to hear.

All I'm hoping for now is for new finance agreement to be approved before forza put their rates up after base rate rise...
Annoyingly, Forza’s rates apparently increased this morning (by 0.5% to 5.4%). Very annoying given receipt of a VIN only last night! 😠

Does anyone know what the going rate is with Tesla at the moment?

Frustrating that with hindsight Tesla have been the better option given March rates are being honoured.

Last edited:
Are these the same lease companies some members here were getting upset about because they were allocating cars from their bulk batched orders to people who had ordered at later dates than those who'd made direct cash orders with Tesla?
same lease companies that state they do no bulk order, only order based on confirmed orders from customers. So yes a lot of us are annoyed that having ordered with Tusker in Feb, people who ordered with tusker in April are getting cars earlier. There are ten people ordering teslas in the company I work for, most similar spec, orders are not been filled in the order placed. So far, one model Y car delivered in March. All are from Tusker, some placed direct with tesla then RN transferred. others via tusker direct. At least three orders will be getting cancelled if cars dont arrive in september espically given Tusker have cars listed order today get september. Exact same spec as people waiting on orders. Unless this car is amazing this will be my first and last tesla.

Annoyingly, Forza’s rates apparently increased this morning (by 0.5% to 5.4%). Very annoying given receipt of a VIN only last night! 😠

Does anyone know what the going rate is with Tesla at the moment?

Frustrating that with hindsight Tesla have been the better option given March rates are being honoured.
That's annoying... although guessing still cheaper than BH.... I still haven't had a response from them, might try arguing a bit since they admitted they'd sat on my application doing nothing. Had they processed it quicker....

same lease companies that state they do no bulk order, only order based on confirmed orders from customers. So yes a lot of us are annoyed that having ordered with Tusker in Feb, people who ordered with tusker in April are getting cars earlier. There are ten people ordering teslas in the company I work for, most similar spec, orders are not been filled in the order placed. So far, one model Y car delivered in March. All are from Tusker, some placed direct with tesla then RN transferred. others via tusker direct. At least three orders will be getting cancelled if cars dont arrive in september espically given Tusker have cars listed order today get september. Exact same spec as people waiting on orders. Unless this car is amazing this will be my first and last tesla.

Tbh, no defence of Tesla (their EDD roundabout is crackers), I've been waiting since March, but it does seem your gripe is with Tusker, not Tesla. I've seen orders the same spec with later order dates and earlier deliveries. It's not necessarily a Tesla thing, more of a lease company thing.🤷‍♂️

Got my 72 reg for my 2nd September pickup...

Amended insurance... Just need to sign my agreement and send over the money which I've already tested with a fiver and it works...

Current car goes on Sunday so it's basically a case of sign the agreement and send the money to ready for 2nd September...

All very exciting!

Could this be a RWD by any chance. It does seem the cheapest cars are expected to wait the longest. The only saving grace paying half the monthly of the cars ordered today.

Last edited: