Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't paid yet... Don't need to until 7 days before collection... I sent £5 to check if it reduced my remaining balance which it did so I'll probably send the money nearer the time
Not sure if that's going to affect your delivery time, I asked the staff yesterday but he insists the delivery time will change based on your payment, better to pay it in full after receiving the full invoice in PDF.

There’s a bunch of us waiting for MYLR that ordered from late April to mid May that are holding September EDDs with some minor changes today but all encompass late September so it would indicate that there is another shipment planned for Q3. Those who ordered in June have been pushed back to their original Q4 EDD indicating a second ship has been cancelled.
Also in this gang. Ordered May 1st. EDD recently changed to "TBC" then an hour or so later narrowed to Sep 22-30th so I'm hopeful you're right and there's still one more ship planned.

I expect my M3P is on chorus or summit... Picking it on 2nd September it seems fairly reasonable to me that the cars have to removed from the ships, then the logistics of moving them around...

Mine needs to get Manchester for example...

I can see a 2 week lead time being a thing.

Getting excited now..

Reactions: Stuart Carr
Is it safe to say that if I haven't had a txt with my VIN & reg by now it will be Q4 delivery?

Not really. You still have about 3 weeks to wait before you resign yourself to Q4. Please see this below post:

Just trying to do some calculations…in Q2, MORNING PEACE arrived in Southampton as late as 27th June for quarter end of 30th. It appears estimated journey time from Shanghai to Southampton is about 25 days (using GLOVIS COMPANION as an example: departing Shaghai 6th August and arriving Southampton 1st September). So for those of us hoping for another UK ship with cars for Q3, we have until 1st/2nd ish of September until it’s logistically too late. And GLOVIS COMPANION VINs were most likely the ones assigned on 9th August, which is 3 days after departing Shanghai. So bottom line is: those of us still waiting should know whether or not we are getting our cars this quarter by 4th/5th September ish. i.e. if a ship hasn’t left by 1st/2nd September and/or we havent got a VIN by 5th September then most likely it will be next Q for us. So I guess it’s only about 3 more weeks of waiting 🤣 But I note the optimism from Mr M of another UK ship (or two!) and theres still plenty of time, so here’s hoping!