Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what to read into this but I just got a hard search for Tesla Finance added to my credit history 🤔 EDD is still 15-30 Sep.
I've noticed that too. Normally you are supposed do some action yourself for a company to perform a new hard search (i.e: resubmit/refresh application) after the 90 days have passed, but in this instance it seems Tesla refreshed it on their own shortly after the hidden vins were allocated.

Just had a chat with the Tesla advisor as the delivery is scheduled in the 01st-15th Sept window and still don't have a valuation for my trade in. Been advised that they are awaiting a confirmation on the delivery dates and is now likely to be in the 15th Sept-22nd Sept window - hence the delay. The trade in valuation is valid for 30 days only. Delivery pick is from Glasgow. Thought the vehicle is on Glovis companion scheduled to arrive on the 01st Sept. Wondering what the reason for the delay could be - internal logistics or some other shipment enroute to UK?

Could a couple of Q2 or SUMMIT/CHORUS deliveries could remind me of their timelines for:

- Date found hidden vin
- updated (final EDD)
- Date got a text to pick a collection date
- Formal VIN notification on the app?

Just to try and establish a prediction of when these should hit us for those who found their hidden vins last week?

Reactions: Edward Mango
Latest update on my M3 RWD Blue, Black, Aero, ordered on the 25th Jan, original EDD was April/May. Promising signs that I will have confirmation in the next 2 weeks!

1660732663709.png
1660732695060.png

Could a couple of Q2 or SUMMIT/CHORUS deliveries could remind me of their timelines for:

- Date found hidden vin
- updated (final EDD)
- Date got a text to pick a collection date
- Formal VIN notification on the app?

Just to try and establish a prediction of when these should hit us for those who found their hidden vins last week?
Ordered via Tesla and financed via Tesla M3P collection in Manchester... Suspect my car arrived in Southampton on summit or chorus

Found vin 23rd July

Final narrowed EDD 23rd July

Text to advise to select a collection 27th July (earliest datebl offered 1st Sept, picked 2nd sept)

Text to advise formal VIN and reg number 11th Aug

Also suspect I was a "first choice" rather than a reallocation...

Reactions: Edward Mango