Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered M3 pearl white aero SR on 31 Jan 22 and EDD now Jan-March 23...yet if you place an order for a new one now it says the same EDD as mine. Clearly Tesla are false advertising and totally disingenuous about delivery times and/or they want older orders to be cancelled because they'd have to honour the old prices for a new car
I know it’s difficult but don’t pay too much attention to EDD. It could come forward again and I hope it does for you.

Reactions: EVolution2022
Hang fire on everything, we have all had a rollercoaster ride when it comes to EDDs. It may yet change soon
The problem is that the EDDs are not estimates they're seemingly arbitrary dates without anything backing them up having being communicated to us. I find this opacity very disingenuous in that they are tricking people into thinking their car is due for delivery when it is clearly unachievable. Do us customers not have a reasonable expectation to expect the facts to be properly communicated to so that we can plan accordingly rather than being strung along ad infinitum?

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
The problem is that the EDDs are not estimates they're seemingly arbitrary dates without anything backing them up having being communicated to us. I find this opacity very disingenuous in that they are tricking people into thinking their car is due for delivery when it is clearly unachievable. Do us customers not have a reasonable expectation to expect the facts to be properly communicated to so that we can plan accordingly rather than being strung along ad infinitum?

It is a bit like a decorator walking through the front door of a house he's never been to and saying he thinks it will take two days to do the job, then 2 days later as he finishes the front room he walks into the next room and says "oh wait 3 days actually" and so on. Completely absurd to estimate something you have no idea about.

It is a bit like a decorator walking through the front door of a house he's never been to and saying he thinks it will take two days to do the job, then 2 days later as he finishes the front room he walks into the next room and says "oh wait 3 days actually" and so on. Completely absurd to estimate something you have no idea about.
And if Tesla does have a proper idea and it's not false advertising then why don't they communicate that as it would appease all their angry customers?!

Anyone ordered via tusker? I’m currently mid nov to early dec and the status on tusker has gone from ‘in transit to dealer’ to ‘released from factory’ - not sure if that is a good or bad thing? Haha
One of my expired orders has moved to “on order build slot confirmed” with a delivery date of mid-December -however, I’m still waiting for them to “fix” the My Car section and show me the quote I actually signed.
When I spoke to them earlier this week, they said that Tesla say the car is due mid November.

Anyone ordered via tusker? I’m currently mid nov to early dec and the status on tusker has gone from ‘in transit to dealer’ to ‘released from factory’ - not sure if that is a good or bad thing? Haha
Mine changed to 'On Order Build Slot Confirmed' this week with a EDD of Late December, which coincided with an email saying:
We wanted to keep you updated and let you know that we have given Tesla authority to arrange collection/delivery with you once your vehicle has arrived into stock and been checked over.

Tesla will contact you via text to arrange your collection/delivery once this is possible.
The kids still don't know that I've got a car on order. Can't wait...

Reactions: Dannyk123