Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you access this live chat thing, I cant find it anywhere on the app, or the order page on the phone or on a desktop.

For reference, my EDD is holding steady at 14-30Nov, and has not changed at all in about six weeks.

Grey AWD Y Black interior and black induction wheels

How do you access this live chat thing, I cant find it anywhere on the app, or the order page on the phone or on a desktop.

For reference, my EDD is holding steady at 14-30Nov, and has not changed at all in about six weeks.

Grey AWD Y Black interior and black induction wheels
Go to the used inventory page and a chat will usually pop up on the bottom right - New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

So having said literally five minutes ago that my EDD has held steady for weeks, it has literally just this second changed

10 - 26 December - I think we can probably discount the last few days in that range due to christmas.

In some ways this is annoying, but in other ways I like it because it shows something is actually happening behind the scenes - having had no updates for so long made me wonder if anything was happening at all.