Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just rung Tesla in the UK. I have a Y now due 10-26 December.

Other than the call handler telling me she didn't believe in the covid vaccine for a few minutes, she did have some useful information, although not entirely positive for me.

She said that its unlikely that my car is on the ship thats heading over now, because it would have been 'soft matched' by now. She said for my delivery date, im more likely to be matched in the middle of November.

I will keep checking but it feels like the daily refreshing and checking that I have been doing over the last few days can slow down now until theres more ships coming.

Reactions: rowedav
Just a polite notice to people, but if you could add your vehicle type / spec, order date, EDD and any other useful info to your signature, it really helps others understand their situation vs yours when quoting random dates. There are a lot of people who've been waiting many months for their cars, so you may also get some added sympathy (or not) when posting. Thanks!

Just rung Tesla in the UK. I have a Y now due 10-26 December.

Other than the call handler telling me she didn't believe in the covid vaccine for a few minutes, she did have some useful information, although not entirely positive for me.

She said that its unlikely that my car is on the ship thats heading over now, because it would have been 'soft matched' by now. She said for my delivery date, im more likely to be matched in the middle of November.

I will keep checking but it feels like the daily refreshing and checking that I have been doing over the last few days can slow down now until theres more ships coming.

Excuse the pun, but I'm in the same boat. Summit and Amsterdam are too early for my EDD (Dec1-17), so I'm hoping RCC Europe which is heading for Shanghai as we speak is the ship for us!

@ROTA
Ahh that's interesting - probably not the place to discuss but I've now noticed quite a number of people gettings VINs without the confirmation of USS, myself included. Does this mean some vehicles are on the current ships and were built with USS and other without? Seems chaotic on their part.

I myself checked this morning out of habit and I had a VIN but never did I receive a popup about USS, nor did I have the option to accept or decline.

Mine's a 2023 model according to the VIN - so guess that's why I had to accept the Tesla vision?

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Hi folks, i've pulled the trigger on an M3 RWD beginning of October... had my RN number through but nothing else. Reading here it seems pretty common. I can imagine that the hope of this arriving by xmas is a bit of a pipe dream looking at some peoples wait times?

Ordered MY RWD grey paint white inside standard wheels on the 18th this month.

VIN soft assigned.

No comms about USS.

EDD Nov 19 - Dec 3.

Decoders say 2023 model and LFP battery.
Nice and quick 👍

The announcement around the removal of USS was made at the beginning of October, so if you ordered after that they wouldn't inform you of a change (as there hasn't been one).

I ordered a MYLR middle of July in white, black interior and 20" wheels. My delivery date was between November 23-December 9th (UK) but as of this week that has now changed to the status 'TBD'.

Doesn't look promising I think as I was really hoping to have the car before the end of the year.

Not sure how I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, checking source code every time.

It’s strange because my EDD is different to everyone else’s (Nov 25th to Dec 11th)

I’m seeing a lot of Nov 17th - Dec 1st EDD’s

Which implies to me that RCC Amsterdam VIN’s (if that is the UK ship) hasn’t dropped yet.

Concerning I am seeing orders in July and Sept being fulfilled. Let’s wait and see

Not sure how I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, checking source code every time.

It’s strange because my EDD is different to everyone else’s (Nov 25th to Dec 11th)

I’m seeing a lot of Nov 17th - Dec 1st EDD’s

Which implies to me that RCC Amsterdam VIN’s (if that is the UK ship) hasn’t dropped yet.

Concerning I am seeing orders in July and Sept being fulfilled. Let’s wait and see
I imagine you'll be matched soon, based on your earlier order date. Seen a few MYLR MSMs with later order dates being matched, so could be colour related? Plenty of MY Rear Wheel drives being matched too, and M3's, so a mixed bag of vehicles and specs. Really appreciate how frustrating it is though, I've only just found out I had a VIN, and being a May order, it's a relief after seeing so many newer orders get assigned VINs!

Reactions: rowedav