Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's useful to know.
On live chat they advised that I am yet to be matched to a car, therefore I guess I can stand down and not expect a text today.
Not to get your hopes up but I was on live chat an hour ago with no update other than “still looks like you’ll get this quarter, not matched yet” to getting a delivery text 15 mins ago.

The txt has finally landed! Super excited!!

1667231879309.png

Attachments

• 1667231850417.png
    1667231850417.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 39
hooray delivery dates confirmed just now . earliest was 22nd Nov from Trafford Centre ....but after waiting so long I opted for weekend pick up ....whats a few days. Ive got to get to manchester on the train and then the tram ..... Model Y LRAWD Blue/Black Interior Induction Wheels ordered in May......:)

Reactions: Coops33
Most definately Glovis Summit.

RCC Europe cars have not been assigned yet. I would of expected they would have done it by now... Hyperion Ray/Glovis Summit were all assigned at this stage.

Maybe after Singapore refuel now?
I’m with you on this. However you may not but I will tell you my thinking. IF it is the same team or however the vins are assigned, maybe the reason in which they have not distributed Europes cars is that they have now sent out the delivery invites to people, IF people cancel they could well be offered their car, however if they had already been assigned one from Europe it would mean that someone who ordered later would get one from SUMMIT. Now I don’t expect rational thinking from Tesla like that but it could all make sense no?

hooray delivery dates confirmed just now . earliest was 22nd Nov from Trafford Centre ....but after waiting so long I opted for weekend pick up ....whats a few days later?. Ive got to get to manchester on the train and then the tram ..... Model Y LRAWD Blue/Black Interior Induction Wheels ordered in May......:)
So got the text last Thursday to say 'get ready' and today got the 'delivery' (collection lol) confirmed ll through the phone app. So I'm assuming its the 16th November ship ....but there are quite a few now heading towards the suez canal

hooray delivery dates confirmed just now . earliest was 22nd Nov from Trafford Centre ....but after waiting so long I opted for weekend pick up ....whats a few days. Ive got to get to manchester on the train and then the tram ..... Model Y LRAWD Blue/Black Interior Induction Wheels ordered in May......:)
You ordered in May, I ordered at the start of June. It's getting closer to me.... surely.

Watching this thread this afternoon has me constantly checking my phone for txts/emails.

Reactions: BladNort
hooray delivery dates confirmed just now . earliest was 22nd Nov from Trafford Centre ....but after waiting so long I opted for weekend pick up ....whats a few days later?. Ive got to get to manchester on the train and then the tram ..... Model Y LRAWD Blue/Black Interior Induction Wheels ordered in May......:)
So got the text last Thursday to say 'get ready' and today got the 'delivery' (collection lol) confirmed ll through the phone app. So I'm assuming its the 16th November ship ....but there are quite a few now heading towards the suez canal
Head for the John Lewis exit of the Trafford centre and the Tesla pickup is in the far parking lot (umbrella needed if it’s raining as it’s a 0.3M walk). Don’t head for the locations of the super chargers - that’s where Tesla used to be but they moved

Most definately Glovis Summit.

RCC Europe cars have not been assigned yet. I would of expected they would have done it by now... Hyperion Ray/Glovis Summit were all assigned at this stage.

Maybe after Singapore refuel now?
I just got my text today, home delivery however delivery seems to be later than most with mine on the 29th November. This seems to more match RCC Europe which I think arrives into Southampton on the 24th?

I live around 30 miles from the Trafford Centre and was expecting collection there so maybe home delivery is because I'm leasing?