Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also found my hidden VIN just now (wasn't there earlier today). EDD slightly tweaked from Nov 23-Dec 9 to Nov 24-Dec 9. It could really happen :)

Was asked to accept the Tesla Vision notice to continue with delivery, which of course I accepted (Hobson's Choice anyway!).

No text or others comms as yet. Expecting them to request a mileage update soon for my ICE car which I'm trading in.

Reactions: rowedav
Will that text be the one that gives me options on collection dates?

also, anyone know how many posts you have to make to be able to add a signature and 'like' posts?
It’s this

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

Then apparently you’ll get another text after about 7 days re delivery dates etc

Reactions: mattdav