Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure I understand @bainsy - does that mean the car is already here in the UK and someone cancelled after taking delivery? How does one know?
No given the VIN it’s in transit. Someone has declined to accept a soft matched car (changed their mind or deferred a delivery offer) and it’s been reallocated to the next person.

Has it been confirmed that any are assigned from RDD Europe? Or it is just speculation at this point?
There was a bit of a VIN shower yesterday. Need to bear in mind it could be possible that it’s heading to Zeebrugge after Southampton. Also it could just be not many forum members have ones assigned but it’s a full ship!

I’d suggest the RCC Europe ship has sailed for you if you have no hidden VIN yet (like me and some others!). Hold tight for MORNING CELLO :)

After getting an updated EDD (see sig) and discovery of hidden VIN yesterday - today I got the text saying the usual: "Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to schedule collection appointment etc. etc"

Still waiting to see what my trade-in valuation will be. Have done one a couple of weeks back so hopefully its not drastically different...

So rang Tesla. After waiting 1/2 hour got cut off (thanks Tesla), rang back and requested a call back which came after about 15 minutes. She said my EDD is Jan 23 - Mar 23 but they may be able to assign a VIN for December (not sure if this is just fobbing me off). One interesting bit of news is that she told me they are trying to get the delivery times down to 6 - 8 weeks (I couldn't help but point out rather sarcastically that they currently cannot hit 6 - 8 months, so that is going to be on hell of an ask. Anyway the news that is interesting is that she told me they will be delivering cars in January 23 to try and get the backlog down and this is not something they have done before (as we know).
For pity's sake my EDD has moved AGAIN. Now 7th - 23rd December.

After getting an updated EDD (see sig) and discovery of hidden VIN yesterday - today I got the text saying the usual: "Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to schedule collection appointment etc. etc"

Still waiting to see what my trade-in valuation will be. Have done one a couple of weeks back so hopefully its not drastically different...
Got exactly the same yesterday and today. I have had the text twice now so hoping next couple of days will be to schedule the collection!

Reactions: mattdav and rowedav
Just had an email from Zenith to say delivery has been brought forward from Mid-Jan to Mid-Dec, then spoke to Tesla on chat who said the estimate is still January-March.

Who knows what to believe! Praying Zenith somehow have it right…
MYLR MSM/Black/19s ordered 10/10
I'm with Zenith. They tell me they know nothing about Tesla ordering because Tesla do it all directly with the driver. Zenith stopped updating me in September so I went on chat with Tesla. They have allocated me a car, but I have to wait for a txt from them. My order was placed in Feb. I'd go with Tesla I'm afraid.....

I got that message. 4 days on and waiting for the revalue of my trade in. They haven't even asked me for an updated milage.

Reactions: rowedav