Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completed a model 3 base model order (finished registration) 2 weeks ago (not salary sacrifice through company, but tesla loan), and I have an estimated delivery time from 4th Dec to 20th Dec, I'm wondering if this is somewhat believable? As I see loads of people here waiting for 6 months for their model 3?
6 months would be a dream, I’m now into month 8, starting to wish I’d ordered a MY

My status changed to "On Order Build Slot Confirmed" and EDD in Mid Dec. Still, I am not excited/anxious looking at the status updates and better to wait until we have the text from Tesla about VIN allocation or delivery confirmation.

Tuskers order 20th May 2022: Model Y LR | MSM | Black Interior
EDD - Late Sept 22 | Mid Dec 22
Have you heard from Tesla yet about your Tusker car? I was expecting my model Y mid Dec but pleasantly surprised to get a text saying it’s coming Nov 29th, but I’d like the VIN to link the car to my Tesla account. Not sure how to get this.

Have you heard from Tesla yet about your Tusker car? I was expecting my model Y mid Dec but pleasantly surprised to get a text saying it’s coming Nov 29th, but I’d like the VIN to link the car to my Tesla account. Not sure how to get this.
Latest text I received was:
Tesla Update - On your delivery day you will receive your Delivery Declaration via email to your 'xyz.com' address. Sign this document immediately upon your car's arrival to activate your Tesla App and complete your delivery.

You will probably have to wait until delivery for the car to be assigned to your account.

Unlike a few here I haven't received the USS text, just ones related to delivery.

You guys talking of accessories prompted me to order my first little bits last night from good ole' Amazon:

1667478018076.png

Those vent covers...can't believe they're not standard! I don't have kids or anything so probably less chance of little things getting lost/stuck in there but still...don't want to take any chances!

Reactions: mattdav
I've just checked the Tesla app and seen that my estimated date has changed for the 8th time now. Ordered 31st July. Was previously saying Jan 5th -Mar 1st, but has just changed today to Dec 15th - Dec 31st. Expecting another change, but just wanted to post on here in case anyone else had ordered around then. MYLR, Blue, Gemini Wheels
Had a very similar thing, but last week changed to 5/12 - 20/12. Cant check for a VIN as my order is not so simple 😅

Had a very similar thing, but last week changed to 5/12 - 20/12. Cant check for a VIN as my order is not so simple 😅
I've just tried to check for a VIN and still nothing for me if that helps in any way. More waiting and I expect another change (or couple of changes). But i know lots of people on here have been waiting far longer than this, so no complaints from me.

Lots of people yesterday got the text about scheduling delivery soon and also with range mid November to very early Dec. Suspect this may be for Summit or Possible Europe. However how long did it take for people to get the actual scheduling text after the “get ready” text?